HfxTC

170 yards of penalties in a half of football, most of them ridiculous. I guess no amount of rule changes will fix officiating.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

cahoonrules86

Oh God... Matthews is warming up 😲😲😲

HfxTC

And instead of giving the ball to Sutton, they have him throw the ball on first snap! Team is run by clowns.

GHT120

Matthews bomb that took Williams just out-of-bounds was a "prettier" pass than we usually see from DW
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

In fairness, Vernon Jr can't have had time to absorb much of the playbook
But he must know how to run QB options and QB draws

cahoonrules86

In fairness, Vernon Jr can't have had time to absorb much of the playbook
Agreed...But can he possibly be worst??

HfxTC

Matthews bomb that took Williams just out-of-bounds was a "prettier" pass than we usually see from DW
Watch them blow this game with interceptions instead of running the ball.

cahoonrules86

Watch them blow this game with interceptions instead of running the ball.
Poor Tyrell has no support!

GHT120

As I said ... clearly "the arm" is not why he hasn't held a job

cahoonrules86

Troy Smith had an arm as well.

GHT120

Troy Smith had an arm as well.
Lots do  ... then others like Adams are more head&heart than arm.

HfxTC

12 yards rushing in 3 quarters of football ! Most of it on a QB Draw.

mike2579

Drew Willy is a CFL veteran and still plays like a 3rd string quarterback. How Kavis and friends actually made this guy the number 1 quarterback is totally mind boggling. I watched every game this week, Reilly, Levi Mitchell...we have Drew Willy...yes Drew Willy the guy in the drivers seat to lead this team to greatness
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

HfxTC

four missed tackles on one play, haven't seen that in a while. Sherman must be losing his mind by now.

cahoonrules86

four missed tackles on one play, haven't seen that in a while.
They never make it easy for themselves!!

Users Online

92 Guests, 16 Users (22 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
150GAGE, btharner, TheCrazyCatLady, Mightygoose, Katmandu, KevinRiley2, schmenger, of course, rshmglsky, VICIOUSCIRCLE, greenandwhite, MadJack, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (17)

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)