HfxTC

Kavis is just trying to distract.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

tony

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/football/cfl/montreal-alouettes/alouettes-reach-out-to-controversial-nfl-qb-colin-kaepernick

What Herb fails to mention in the story is that when his agent told him of Kavis` call, Kaepernick was laughing so hard he had to take a knee.
Thanks for the laugh Ideal.  :)

HfxTC

Reed said he "reached out" that is code for he got to talk to the agent's receptionist and left a message.

ArgoT

Much to do about nothing, this guy is a stiff with plenty of excess baggage.
From an outsider with all of your current issues, you do not want to waste time with this possibility.
I see your team just like my Argos going big time after the season for the hottest FA in years being James Franklin.

HfxTC

Much to do about nothing, this guy is a stiff with plenty of excess baggage.
From an outsider with all of your current issues, you do not want to waste time with this possibility.
I see your team just like my Argos going big time after the season for the hottest FA in years being James Franklin.
We know. That' who The Great Kazoo is going after. Wife Beater addict and Pigsocks. Same playbook Popp was using. Which makes me think it is really Wetenhall's playbook.

Users Online

113 Guests, 13 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vjcos, Palmer, nopa, bobo82, The Last Word, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, KevinRiley2, bowl450, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)