LeStaf

En 2016, les Alouettes n'ont certainement pas "eu la meilleure attaque au sol de la LCF"; en effet, ils ont été septième. Les premiers ont été BC, suivis de Edmonton,Calgary,Ottawa,Winnipeg,Toronto. Seuls Saskatchewan -8 ième- et Hamilton.-derniers- ont été pires que Montréal.

Richard
Tu as raison, Richard, je pensais à cette saison où Sutton avait été le leader pour les gains au sol.  C'était donc en 2015. Mais qu'à cela ne tienne, la conclusion demeure la même.
For translation  ---->  http://translate.google.ca/

Reggiemac

I, too, like the idea of trading the first rudbpick to try and get a starter and another later round pick

HfxTC

I, too, like the idea of trading the first rudbpick to try and get a starter and another later round pick
You won't get a quality Canadian starter for a draft pick. The whole point of the top picks in the draft is to get a quality Canadian Starter. Go sign Muamba and keep the pick.

Players like Cahoon, Singleton, Cornish are never traded. You need to draft those to be elite and if you give up your picks year after year, in no time you end up a bottom dweller with no identity.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

GHT120

You won't get a quality Canadian starter for a draft pick. The whole point of the top picks in the draft is to get a quality Canadian Starter. Go sign Muamba and keep the pick.

Players like Cahoon, Singleton, Cornish are never traded. You need to draft those to be elite and if you give up your picks year after year, in no time you end up a bottom dweller with no identity.
I agree ... but I wouldn't mind moving someone to get one of Hamilton's seconds.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Reggiemac

Watched video on both Josh Robinson and Daryl Virginie. Robinson looks poished, shifty, fast with good instincs in the open field lots of workin a big school competitive coference, eared the nickname" human   bowling ball.   Virgine maybe a work in project.comes highly motivated from a troubled youth raised in poverty. Not a lot of organized football experience. Academically troubled as well. Might be a good project. Taxi squad to begin with, work his way onto the roster.

GHT120

Watched video on both Josh Robinson and Daryl Virginie. Robinson looks poished, shifty, fast with good instincs in the open field lots of workin a big school competitive coference, eared the nickname" human   bowling ball.   Virgine maybe a work in project.comes highly motivated from a troubled youth raised in poverty. Not a lot of organized football experience. Academically troubled as well. Might be a good project. Taxi squad to begin with, work his way onto the roster.
For others to watch (hope I have the right guys):

Josh Robinson  

Daryl Virgie - seems he played some defence too, good sign for special teams

Reggiemac

For others to watch (hope I have the right guys):

Josh Robinson  

Daryl Virgie - seems he played some defence too, good sign for special teams

I agree ... but I wouldn't mind moving someone to get one of Hamilton's seconds.

glengarry flash

@reggiemac: robinson & virginie 2 early to tell. DON'T TRADE 1ST OVERALL PICK-CHOOSE OT FROM BOWLING GREEN. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

@glengarryflash: stop repeating the same robotic message in every thread.
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

HfxTC

@glengarryflash: stop repeating the same robotic message in every thread.
What is funnier is thinking Reggie is drafting players.

Niagara Als

Do I not think there is some respect lacking here?

Users Online

69 Guests, 1 User (5 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
EastVanMark, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 105. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)