RichardVeilleux

While we all know that Int.  Tyrell Sutton will be the RB,once the regular season begins, I will also have special attention to the other Int. RB's,particularly Josh Robinson and William Stanback. 

Richard

idealsheldon

My concern will be the play of the o-line, I can`t just worry about the QBs.:)

And one player who seems to have disappeared is National WR Alexander Morrison. He`s still on the website roster, but not dressed tomorrow. And I just noticed he wasn`t on the Depth Chart/Roster given out at the 1st practice.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

RichardVeilleux

As per day 11 training camp report, Int. WR's tim Lukas-Illinois- and Cameron Posey-Purdue- have been added to roster.

Along with you, Sheldon, I wonder what happened with/to Nat. WR Alex Morrison; seemed so promising last year. So far, his name has never been mentioned during 11 first days of training camp.

Richard

okie

Maybe Morrison is injured?  I do not remember seeing him at all in any posted photo.

Since Cameron Posey has returned, the Als probably released him originally for some reason other than performance.  Perhaps he thought he had a better opportunity elsewhere, some family issue, or simply had passport problems.  Who knows.

With WR Tim Lukas, he just signed with the Green Bay Blizzard 2 weeks ago.  How then did he end up in Montreal?  Coincidence or not, recently released WR Jack Bramswig also came from the Blizzard.  It is almost as though the teams had some sort for farm team agreement.

HfxTC

Maybe Morrison is injured?  I do not remember seeing him at all in any posted photo.

Since Cameron Posey has returned, the Als probably released him originally for some reason other than performance.  Perhaps he thought he had a better opportunity elsewhere, some family issue, or simply had passport problems.  Who knows.

With WR Tim Lukas, he just signed with the Green Bay Blizzard 2 weeks ago.  How then did he end up in Montreal?  Coincidence or not, recently released WR Jack Bramswig also came from the Blizzard.  It is almost as though the teams had some sort for farm team agreement.
Some strange stuff going on. Also rumblings across the league that the retirement of Cox last season and his "scouting job" was manipulating SMS. Sherman not looking too interested in answering The Zurk's questions.  

Enjoy the game.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

popo

And one player who seems to have disappeared is National WR Alexander Morrison. He`s still on the website roster, but not dressed tomorrow. And I just noticed he wasn`t on the Depth Chart/Roster given out at the 1st practice.
You never know with Kavis... but everyone might be reading too much into it.  The depth chart suggests they aren't auditioning their National receivers yet.  No Morrison, Johnson, Carter, Adekolu

idealsheldon

You never know with Kavis... but everyone might be reading too much into it.  The depth chart suggests they aren't auditioning their National receivers yet.  No Morrison, Johnson, Carter, Adekolu
Morrison hasn`t been at camp, I`m guessing he was injured prior. Johnson was banged up at 1st practice and had to leave. Possibly still injured. Might be the same with Carter and Adekolu.

Sherman said everyone would dress tonight, yet quite a few players are not listed. Most likely injuries of some sort.

The beat reporters around the league report injuries in their daily stories. Other than Bomben`s injury Herb doesn`t do this. He probably doesn`t care so figures no one else does either. 

tony

Heard a clip of Sherman on 690 this morning.

Basically saying they are relying on their D for several games until the O can  get more time to work together and a QB comes forth as the starter.

I do hope that the O can contribute more than 100 yards tonight as was the case with Reed as HC.
A TD would also be nice.

GHT120

They already look better than last season (low bar) after the kickoff - LOL
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

MadJack

Up by two field goals; could be worse.

GHT120

Poor Schiltz ... they send him in and swap out a bunch of the starters ... don't think he was at fault for any of what went wrong up to now.

MadJack

Poor Schiltz ... they send him in and swap out a bunch of the starters ... don't think he was at fault for any of what went wrong up to now.
Yup; his teammates are letting him down.

MadJack

He's looking better this drive; finally getting some decent play from his receivers/running back.

MadJack

What they should do next game is start Shiltz to let him play with the first string and then let Willy play with the backups; then you can make a direct comparison.

tony

Next practice go back to PeeWee ball and how to hang on to the darn ball.

Users Online

57 Guests, 0 Users (7 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (5), Baidu, Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)