GHT120

http://3downnation.com/2017/09/08/three-cfl-teams-vying-for-dl-alex-bazzie-riders-among-them/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JustinDunk3downnation+%283+Down+Nation-Justin+Dunk+%29

I would like to know why the Als would not be making a play for DE Alex Bazzie.

Good enough for Buono, Jones, Popp, but apparently not Kavis. Guess he feels the team does not require improvement.

The Als could be the mystery team that is mentioned as the third option.
But I agree with others that players are likely to prefer playoff teams.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

That landing by Lulay did NOT look good ... landed shoulders first and head snapped back into the turf ..... ouch.

GHT120

That landing by Lulay did NOT look good ... landed shoulders first and head snapped back into the turf ..... ouch.
Not that it has had any benefit for the Alouettes alleged defence.

mike2579

ill give them the benefit of the doubt but Ted White can come in for BC and look like Tom Brady
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

GHT120

BJ Cunningham is so frustrating.  He can make plays like his first reception, breaking tackles ... but have to expect he will drop one that hits him in the hands at some point.

GHT120

Must have been the wind Boris
::)

Niagara Als

Just listened to Als Radio- evidently Kavis likes the slow and steady approach to his offense. Is this good or? I believe that most of the long passing game has been an asset with Ernest and BJ's ability to catch the long ball. I believe the short passing game has produced the interceptions. I would think Willy might get into the game unless Durant shows a very strong start. Willy did show some good terms while with the Wpeg team. We gotta win this one! A win would likely get the fans out to McGill stadium. Kavis appeared as a stand pat GM on the radio. Another loss and, Kavis's attitude might be threatened.

GHT120

Just listened to Als Radio- evidently Kavis likes the slow and steady approach to his offense. Is this good or? I believe that most of the long passing game has been an asset with Ernest and BJ's ability to catch the long ball. I believe the short passing game has produced the interceptions. I would think Willy might get into the game unless Durant shows a very strong start. Willy did show some good terms while with the Wpeg team. We gotta win this one! A win would likely get the fans out to McGill stadium. Kavis appeared as a stand pat GM on the radio. Another loss and, Kavis's attitude might be threatened.
The longer game has worked when the Als had success running the ball.  Heard on the pre-game that Als have the highest average gain per running play but are near the bottom in rushing attempts.  Without a running game going long will get Durant killed.

In fairness to Kavis, few GMs come out and say that extensive changes are needed/planned.

hercules130

ill give them the benefit of the doubt but Ted White can come in for BC and look like Tom Brady
You mean like Brady of last night who kept on throwing slow rainbow and had zero touchdown?
"Go Alouettes!" - Dan Marino, October 2011

mike2579

Chip Cox u were a valuable asset these last couple of years but kindly miss the flight back to Montreal, maybe get cut and go away. Thanks 

mike2579

Darian Durant kindly miss your flight back to Montreal and a fan can play next week. Thanks

mike2579

You mean like Brady of last night who kept on throwing slow rainbow and had zero touchdown?
Exactly!

GHT120

Chip Cox u were a valuable asset these last couple of years but kindly miss the flight back to Montreal, maybe get cut and go away. Thanks
I was going to be nicer, but his time has passed.  RDS guys noted that teams are targeting CC now.

That he was in on stopping Rainey does nothing to change my mind.

GHT120

Darian Durant kindly miss your flight back to Montreal and a fan can play next week. Thanks
Bruno Heppel on the pre-game was hoping that the Als could get Collaros ... think he was talking about next season

GHT120

Bowman off-side when leaving the field?

New and creative screw-ups.

Users Online

168 Guests, 14 Users (20 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
danoc_86, Mightygoose, bobo82, rpaege, bohdon, KevinRiley2, Sidney, Chewbaca1973, ExPat, raymarkca, sully, Niagara Als, Google (20)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)