HfxTC

Bede lucky not to get called for a horse tackle on that one.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

The entire Montreal offense has 50 yards, Wilder on his own has 117

HfxTC

Wow! 2 Receivers open and he throws it errant into the Defense. Durant is fakin awful...

HfxTC

Phil, I think your safe with that 30 points.

GHT120

Olafoye going to locker room with an inflatable cast on his hand ....... he is likely spared the embarrassment of playing for the rest of tonight and maybe a few more games.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

HfxTC

A lot of overpaid players on that Montreal offense. They are so bad, the Argos are having one of their worse games of the season and running away with it.

tony

And it keeps getting better.
Jackson with a brutal drop which ends up as an INT.
And then Green for the TD.

GHT120

I was thinking I could understand KR going on 3 and 3 because a field goal does nothing but break the shutout, but I figured a 4 yarder to Lewis, not a 20 yard lob to a guy who apparently just had some greasy pizza in the huddle.

tony

This is absolutely embarrassing. 
They could not beat a jr football team.

GHT120

Olafoye going to locker room with an inflatable cast on his hand ....... he is likely spared the embarrassment of playing for the rest of tonight and maybe a few more games.
Lewis may have been put out of his misery too.

HfxTC

Kavis has the look of a man who knows he's about to be fired.

tony

Reed should be fired at games end.

26-0 at the half. 

GHT120

Kavis has the look of a man who knows he's about to be fired.
Even the Wetts won't do it twice in one season.

But a first step towards earning a tiny shred of respect from fans would be having DD come out in street clothes for the second half.  If both of the other guys get hurt in the 2nd half go wildcat.

GHT120

... 26-0 at the half.
Habs trailing Ottawa 4-0 mid-second.

And never is heard an encouraging word for Montreal sports fans.

Night, night all

mike2579

Just got home from a beauty win for my sons hockey team 5-0...turn on the tv to hear proulx and heppell ripping the team...lollll
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

Users Online

105 Guests, 11 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
dcmoses, steeltownguy, KevinRiley2, Mark, jim43bob, Abendschan, bobo82, sully, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)