LeStaf

Not realistic I know but Glen Constatin of Laval would be an interesting experiment.
Blake Nill?
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

HfxTC

Not realistic I know but Glen Constatin of Laval would be an interesting experiment.
Blake Nill?
Blake would be a great HC. But he has a really, really short fuse. So since we don't want him on charges for turning Andrew into a Smoke Meat sandwich we should let him be.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

idealsheldon

More wonderful news. Didier saying Marcel Bellefeuille is one of the names on the Als wish list.

It might come down to him or Gary Etcheverry.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

HfxTC

More wonderful news. Didier saying Marcel Bellefeuille is one of the names on the Als wish list.

Marcel and Etcheverry two other failed buddies of Kavis Reed. Forgot about these two. Taman must be heading to Montreal as well. This way the Als will have the entire collection of staffers chased out of Saskatchewan. 

Every single one of them unemployed BTW... Tells you plenty.

tony

Seriously, can the Wettenhals not think outside the box?
Take a look around and see what else is out there?

Crap there was a reason why Reed was unemployed after Edmonton.
No one else hired him.

Grover

Didier Orméjuste‏ 
@DidierRDS
  3h3 hours ago
I'm told Paul LaPolice and Marcel Bellefeuille are on the #ALsMT wish list for the head coaching position. @CFL

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

HfxTC

Didier Orméjuste
@DidierRDS

3h3 hours ago
I'm told Paul LaPolice and Marcel Bellefeuille are on the #ALsMT wish list for the head coaching position. @CFL
Paul Lapolice and Joe Mack.... Ok....LOL!

GHT120

ONLY good news from this afternoon was Reed saying they had a list and a matrix (no that's not it) to ensure tb hey pick the right coach and not someone just because they are popular
No DANNY MACIOCIA
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Hank01

I liked Marcel Bellefeuille with the Cats . Lost lots of close games like Lapolice but the players never quit on either one of them.

Turner Gill and Danny Barrett might be interested not sure either one has job security where they are . Gill at liberty university and Barrett with the Dolphins .

Grover

I liked Marcel Bellefeuille with the Cats . Lost lots of close games like Lapolice but the players never quit on either one of them.

Bellefeuille is fluent in French, so there is that, and, I also liked Marcel in Hamilton.

He has been the BC Lions Receivers Coach for the last 2 seasons

mike2579

I ain’t the smartest person but i still don’t see any potential qb’s for the 2018 season. Are we going to witness a geriatric group of quarterbacks at camp? You damn well know every cfl washup or reject will be at camp next year. Does a coach want to risk his coaching future by taking a gig with no quarterback in place? My advise is, if u already have a job keep it. Coming here will be like jumping off a bridge. Don’t do it bro!
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

HfxTC

I ain’t the smartest person but i still don’t see any potential qb’s for the 2018 season. Are we going to witness a geriatric group of quarterbacks at camp? You damn well know every cfl washup or reject will be at camp next year. Does a coach want to risk his coaching future by taking a gig with no quarterback in place? My advise is, if u already have a job keep it. Coming here will be like jumping off a bridge. Don’t do it bro!
Kavis spinning his "diversity" bullshiat like a shield was the ultimate low in franchise history. There has NEVER been any racial problems with the Alouettes, or any sports team in Montreal for that matter. Leave it to Kavis Reed to make it one.Reporters have picked up on it. I'm glad they did. Playing the race card Kavis. Shame on you.

This bunch of incompetent from the Banker on down have killed professional football in Montreal.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Ah geez. Is it too early in the day to start drinking?  :(
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

idealsheldon

Here`s Dave Naylor`s take:

Als coaching search could be challenging
There’s some doubt about just how desirable the soon-to-be-vacant Montreal Alouettes head coaching position will be, once interim head coach Kavis Reed steps down and begins the search in earnest in his role as general manager.
The Alouettes, have had five head coaches in five seasons, including four mid-season changes over that span, which is about the number of mid-season firings a team should be expected to go through in half a century, not half a decade.
So why would an aspiring head coach want to step into a situation that has been so treacherous for coaches in the past? It’s a fair question.
“I’ve already had coaches say to me, ‘I wouldn’t go there,’” said one CFL source.
Another factor is that Reed could begin next season on the hot seat by virtue of a 2017 season that has seen the Alouettes lose 10 games in a row by an average of 23.6 points per game.
It’s something else for potential coaches to consider if the opportunity comes their way.  

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/dave-naylor-s-kickoff-riders-make-two-quarterback-system-work-1.905050

HfxTC

Only people who would accept that job are desperate.

Users Online

75 Guests, 5 Users (5 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
everyman, Chewbaca1973, schmenger, Slomojo2005, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)