mike2579

Johnny i aint that far either, we can paperbag training camp and makes signs and stuff
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny i aint that far either, we can paperbag training camp and makes signs and stuff
We can make a huge "Fire Kavis Reed" banner! 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

tony

Previously, the Als used college dorms during training camp.  Does the Stadium own any facilities that can house the players?  Could they possibly repurpose unused office space as a temporary motel for a few weeks?

Looks like Jerrod Johnson is going to be the QB coach.  Other than briefly being an Al, Johnson was Mike Sherman's QB at Texas A&M.
I'm curious where they will house the players. I seriously doubt Wetenhall will pony up to put 80 guys up in a hotel for 3 weeks. If I was to guess I'd say Student resdience of Cegep Rosemont or Cegep Ahunstic. Semester is over by the time TC goes in May
LOL, We can hope that is the case. Johnny is maybe giving too much away here, but one of those Cegep residences is literally on Johnny's street. 10 seconds from Johnny's place!

Johnny could heckle Kavis Reed in person in his bathrobe! That would be so awesome!  ;D
You know we'll need youtube links to these interactions :)
Sure thing! Maybe make a video of Kavis explaining his matrix and culture building to Johnny...  ;D
That would be great.  Must see video !

mike2579

Actually since camp is in Montreal we can have a get together for whoever will attend? Pick a date? Im down to chat about a crappy football team and maybe i say maybe positive thoughts

Johnny Ticat slayer

Actually since camp is in Montreal we can have a get together for whoever will attend? Pick a date? Im down to chat about a crappy football team and maybe i say maybe positive thoughts
That's a good idea Mike. If there is interest, we could arrange to meet at a Saturday practice during training camp, then go out for a few beers.

Everyone is welcome.

HfxTC

That's a good idea Mike. If there is interest, we could arrange to meet at a Saturday practice during training camp, then go out for a few beers.

Everyone is welcome.
Get T's that say "Matrix" and hats that say MAGA
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

RichardVeilleux

The CFL has announced that 53 CFL players have been confirmed to attend Mark's Week in Winnipeg, from March 21 to March 25, 2018. The Alouettes players confirmed are:

DE John Bowman
QB Josh Freeman
WR/SB Ernest Jackson
RB Tyrell Sutton
DE Jamaal Westerman
WR/SB Chris Williams

While many things/decisions will happen from here to training camp/ opening of season, this is a sign,to me, that Jackson and Williams will be amongst the receivers for the Als in 2018; it also tells me that Nik Lewis won't be.

In another matter, I am extremely surprised that Nat. MLB Henoc Muamba has not been signed,yet, by either Montreal or Winnipeg. He must be asking for  much more monies than these teams are willing to offer.

Richard

okie

That whole list of 53 players to me looks like teams are somehow using CFL Week as an alternative method of compensating players while not counting against the salary cap.

GHT120

That whole list of 53 players to me looks like teams are somehow using CFL Week as an alternative method of compensating players while not counting against the salary cap.
With a week in WINNIPEG?!?!?!?!
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

CFL in QC

Not much love for offensive linemen in this selection (0) ! 

popo

I was thinking the same thing!  Poor negotiation on an agent's part if he negotiates compensation as personal appearance in Winnipeg, in winter.

everyman

I was thinking the same thing!  Poor negotiation on an agent's part if he negotiates compensation as personal appearance in Winnipeg, in winter.
Warmer in Winny now than in Montreal just so you know.
And crowds for this event will be 4x in Winnipeg than in Monty.

Niagara Als

Mike: You've had some disappointing moments since the second half of last season but, I feel sure you will be in the stands when season 2018 arrives. Vive les Als!!!!!

MadJack

Everyone is welcome.
If I lived in Montreal, or at least close, I'd join you

Grover

Rick Moffat‏ 
@RickMoffat
 12m12 minutes ago
Rick Moffat Retweeted Darrin Bauming
#Alouettes definitely still in the hunt.  #CFL

Darrin Bauming‏ 
@DarrinBauming
Henoc Muamba update; very unlikely at this point he will sign with the #Bombers. The club made a strong pitch to the Canadian linebacker, but a significant gap exists between the ask ($190-200k) and the offer. Winnipeg cap restraints, among other factors.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Users Online

104 Guests, 14 Users (17 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
heapbag, safetyblitz, ticatbill, Grover, FootbalYouBet, GHT120, alphamale111, KevinRiley2, letsgoticats, Onemoredork, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 179. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)