RichardVeilleux

If Jerome Messam thinks that he could get $160,000 or more, he will remain unemployed.

Still many top and good players available, Sheldon. Don't be too concerned, yet.

Richard

idealsheldon

If Jerome Messam thinks that he could get $160,000 or more, he will remain unemployed.

Still many top and good players available, Sheldon. Don't be too concerned, yet.

Richard
I`m beyond concerned Richard, headed into panic territory. :)

The thing you see with the better teams is how they selectively fill their needs. The Als have to try and grab who is left.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

mike2579

Answer is in the dressing room. The squad we have this year is better than last years..oops wrong team carry on
[/font][/size]
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

mike2579

Like the Habs, players are probably signing elsewhere for less money, but actually having a legit chance at winning. 

tony

Hope the "Open" Try Out in Miami is going well.

idealsheldon

Finally some good news, Calg. DBs Tommie Campbell and Joe Burnett signing with the Als as per Calgary Sun`s Danny Austin.

Our corners could be Campbell and Campbell. 

mike2579

Better build a good defence, they will be on the field for most of the game anyway 

idealsheldon

Also Dominique Ellis who I`ve never been a fan of but should keep an open mind.

Joey Alfieri
@joeyalfieri

My sources confirm that #AlsMTL have signed DBs Tommie Campbell, Joe Burnett and Dominque Ellis #TSN690

mike2579

A quarterback who hasnt played football in a few years, and we all know how good the nfl rejects pan out i mean Cleo Lemon was frickin awesome, i hope to hell they aren’t done shopping...

HfxTC

Als really need to address their Canadian content. Too bad Ciante Evans signed in Calgary, could have revamped pretty much the entire backfield.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

RichardVeilleux

Ciante Evans is an Int. DB. If Tommy Campbell has been signed by the Als, I definitely prefer him to Evans.

Richard

RichardVeilleux

So players are signing elsewhere for less money. I doubt it.  Mind you, I don't believe these numbers. Here are a few reported examples:

Int. DE. Alex Bazzie. From BC to Edmonton. 2 years. $160,000 per season.

Nat. K. Lirim Hajrullahu. From Toronto to Hamilton. 1 year. $145,000. 

Nic Demski. Nat. WR. From Saskatchewan to Winnipeg. 1 year. $130,000 and a $30,000 signing bonus. 

I am sure that Kavis Reed would not have been interested with these players at this salary. Definitely the same with Jim Popp for the  kicker. 

If Kavis Reed has signed Tommy Campbell, I expect that his salary should range between $114,000 and $126,000, yearly. He could receive a signing bonus but the max. paid in total should not be more than $126,000. I hope it's for 2 years.

Richard

RichardVeilleux

The signings of Joe Burnett, Tommie Campbell and Dominique Ellis have been confirmed by the Alouettes.  1 year contracts.

I expect that later-probably tomorrow- it will be defensive linemen.

Richard

Lucas Bellemare

En cette première journée les nouvelles sont bonnes pour les Alouettes même si elles sont arrivées tard. Kavis Reed a compris que la défense devait être l'une des priorités pour cette période des agents libres.

Sur les trois signés aujourd'hui, deux viennent de Calgary. Peut-on y voir un Khalil Carter effect?

RichardVeilleux

So far, Toronto is the only team that has not been active/ has not signed a free agent today.

Richard

Users Online

98 Guests, 18 Users (11 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MtnCat, letsgoticats, DisplacedCatsFan, SeaFiddle, GHT120, rshmglsky, RedandWhite, ticatsforever2, FenderGuy69, oskee7777, TheCrazyCatLady, ticat1, FootbalYouBet, fireeater, Augustus67, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (3)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)