jamie

Donkey or tail. You can choose.
But its not logical to say ownership to "stay out of personnel decision" unless it agrees with my take.

okie

You guys seem to have forgotten that Jacory Harris has a past with Kavis Reed.  Reed was the HC in Edmonton when Harris was on the Practice Roster.  Any guess on which other QB from that year's Eskimo roster is currently with the Als?  That would be Jonathan Crompton.

jamie

No I haven't forgotten that.
My point is that we should be consistent if we beg for ownership to make decisions on personnel decisions.

HfxTC

Quote from: "okie"
You guys seem to have forgotten that Jacory Harris has a past with Kavis Reed.  Reed was the HC in Edmonton when Harris was on the Practice Roster.  Any guess on which other QB from that year's Eskimo roster is currently with the Als?  That would be Jonathan Crompton.

Wasn't missed. This is the same guy who killed his HC career forcing Kerry Joseph down the fans throat. The pattern here is the same that derailed his HC career. If he can't learn from his mistakes, this will end the same way for him but much worse for this franchise.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

LeStaf

Quote from: "HfxTC"

Wasn't missed. This is the same guy who killed his HC career forcing Kerry Joseph down the fans throat. The pattern here is the same that derailed his HC career. If he can't learn from his mistakes, this will end the same way for him but much worse for this franchise.

Reed n'aura pas une grande marge de manœuvre. 4 ans de médiocrité ont usé le capital de sympathie des supporteurs.  Si les succès ne semblent pas venir, se multiplieront les déserteurs.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

TimHay

Harris was actually Cato's hero growing up in Miami.

From Luther Campbell, Cato's coach at Miami Central HS:

"Cato is big in Liberty City, bigger than Teddy Bridgewater, bigger than Jacory Harris, bigger than any quarterback that has come through Liberty City," says Campbell, who calls Cato the king of Liberty City. "Everybody knows Cato. I think if Cato was to get drafted by the Dolphins, there would probably be another 20,000 people buying tickets from Liberty City — more than they would if it was a Bridgewater or a Jacory Harris."

Johnny Ticat slayer

Quote from: "TimHay"

"Cato is big in Liberty City, bigger than Teddy Bridgewater, bigger than Jacory Harris, bigger than any quarterback that has come through Liberty City," says Campbell, who calls Cato the king of Liberty City. "Everybody knows Cato. I think if Cato was to get drafted by the Dolphins, there would probably be another 20,000 people buying tickets from Liberty City — more than they would if it was a Bridgewater or a Jacory Harris."

Hey Tim, if you are in the know, let us know what happens with Cato. Whether he is in football, or transitions to another form of employment, most people here are rooting for him to succeed.  :thup:
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

idealsheldon

Montreal, July 5, 2017 – The Montreal Alouettes announced the following transactions on Wednesday.

Player added to the roster:
Antonio Pipkins (I), QB, Tiffin
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

RichardVeilleux

Someday a QB will have to come off the roster or injured list. A total of 6 now on roster/injured list.

Richard

okie

When the trade with BC was announced in March, the deal was:

To Montreal:
OL Jovan Olafioye + Rights to a Neg List Player

To BC:
Rights to OL David Foucault + OL Vincent Brown

Yesterday, Joey Alfieri mentioned that the neg list player is a QB.

Niagara Als

Maybe we can give them Alex P?

okie

QB Nick Shafnisky (who along with Josh Freeman worked out for the Als 1.5 months ago) interview.  Says he still is in contact with the team.  Right now, he is recovering from surgery that repaired a torn labrum in his hip.  Once healthy around November, Shafnisky plans on signing with the Als and attend mini-camp in April 2018.

http://www.espnlv.com/

Not sure if it is true or not, but somebody posted a week ago that Rakeem Cato is now the Quarterback Coach at his old High School in Miami.

TimHay

Quote from: TimHay
Quote from: okie

Hey Tim, if you are in the know, let us know what happens with Cato. Whether he is in football, or transitions to another form of employment, most people here are rooting for him to succeed.  <!-- s:thup: -->:thup:<!-- s:thup: -->
Former #Marshall QB Rakeem Cato tells me he will coach QBs at Miami Central this season. Always like to see the Dade legends come back.

https://twitter.com/PeterAriz/status/890025661036974082

idealsheldon

idealsheldon

QB Jacory Harris is back with the team on the 6 game injured list according to RDS.

Un nom est mystérieusement réapparu sur la liste des joueurs des Alouettes cette semaine: celui du quart Jacory Harris.
La dernière fois que ce dernier avait fait parler de lui, c'était le 7 septembre dernier et les Alouettes avaient annoncé qu'ils l'avaient libéré. Or, son nom apparaît maintenant sur la liste des blessés pour six rencontres.
« Jacory est sur la liste des blessés pour six matchs. Il est de retour avec l'équipe. Nous l'avions libéré, mais il était blessé. Au bas du corps », a laconiquement répondu Reed.

Users Online

103 Guests, 1 User (22 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
toddstattoo, Yahoo!, Google (21)

Most Online Today: 149. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)