QQ One-Nine

Quote from: "noback"
I did get the email too but think I'll pass on it myself :?

Seemed well-attended and like a fun atmosphere, but since it was only one hour of TV coverage, I'm kind of glad I stayed home to keep an eye on things beyond the 2nd round.
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.

slimjim2

Got this from the REDBLACKS -  the invite to the May 14th Jersey launch
Great pic of the "ticat's worst nightmare"

QQ One-Nine

I really dig these.

I'm less crazy about the pants. I don't care about the hashtag, in fact I think fan appreciation is a nice touch. It's the red sock and stripe combo that I find hard on the eyes.

But the jersey itself look pretty great. I like the added colour and the numbers are finally easier to read. These are a solid B+ / A- to me. Well done.   :thup:

QQ One-Nine

White version:

QQ One-Nine

Lol...I'm really enjoying reading from the fans who are so upset about the #RNation on the side of the pants.

I love that the RedBlacks just do their own thing. Now I wish they'd have managed to get those plaid helmets to work.  :lol:

mick87

I really dig the new jerseys. Much better than the old ones. Picked one up from the new shop at Lansdowne today. The new CFL logo looks great on the collar.
I also don't care about the #RNation, don't see what the big deal is.

QQ One-Nine

Quote from: "mick87"
I also don't care about the #RNation, don't see what the big deal is.

No one ever seems to really explain why they hate it.  I think they don't really know. No one else does it, therefore it has to be wrong.

Redblacks want to appeal to their own fans. It's not like they'll LOSE fans by doing this and most should recognize it as the salute that it is.  

And if fans of other teams don't like it, well...Too damn bad.   :twisted:

mick87

No one ever seems to really explain why they hate it. I think they don't really know. No one else does it, therefore it has to be wrong.

Redblacks want to appeal to their own fans. It's not like they'll LOSE fans by doing this and most should recognize it as the salute that it is.

And if fans of other teams don't like it, well...Too damn bad.  :twisted:

Totally agree!

I just noticed that on the inside of the collar on the jersey there's an "#RNation"
Maybe nobody will notice..... :lol:

QQ One-Nine

Anybody plan on checking this little joint out?

slimjim2

Quote from: "CRFadmin"
Anybody plan on checking this little joint out?

The only way to check it out is if you buy a ticket to get in there.  

Tickets for spots in the Subaru Log Cabin, which will also house the REDBLACKS touchdown log-cutters and the team’s English language radio partner, will be available later this month.  Fans interested in reserving group experiences in the Cabin are advised to contact a REDBLACKS representative at 613-232-6767 x1 or info@ottawaredblacks.com

Can anybody get a ticket in the Subaru Log Cabin?

Yes, but most fans in the Cabin will be part of a group.  The Cabin can accommodate large and small groups giving everybody a chance to experience the game together in a very cool environment.

Is there reserved seating in the Subaru Log Cabin?
There’s no seating at all.  Game days in the Cabin will be like a party on the deck at a cottage with high-top pub tables and lots of bevvies to put on them.

Can fans from anywhere else in the stadium drop-by and visit us in the Cabin?
The Cabin is an exclusive zone located only a few feet behind the end line.  We can’t have flow-through traffic in that area.

QQ One-Nine

Right,  so I know I'm not going, but is there anyone here that ISN'T a season ticket holder who might give it a look? I know it's only an artist's rendition but it looks like it could be cool.

Might be too early to ask because they seem to encourage groups.

QQ One-Nine

The first QB Club will be June 28th, I believe with Ellingson and Sinopoli as guests.  I think it's at Ralph's on Bank street.  Struggling to find the details right now.

noback

Right,  so I know I'm not going, but is there anyone here that ISN'T a season ticket holder who might give it a look? I know it's only an artist's rendition but it looks like it could be cool.

If you like standing for 4 hours then this would be the place for you :)
There will not be any seating here at all :thdn:

Mind you there may a football or two on tap  (saw three balls fly into the spot where the concessions stand will be, after field goal attempts :lol:
Southsiders Rule --- North Side Still Sucks!

slimjim2

Quote from: "noback"

If you like standing for 4 hours then this would be the place for you :)
There will not be any seating here at all :thdn:

Mind you there may a football or two on tap  (saw three balls fly into the spot where the concessions stand will be, after field goal attempts :lol:

How many of them fans that get a place on the south side walkway have paid for seats but prefer to stand there for 3 hours.

noback

most likely ALL of them
I'm just saying I rather be sitting :)

Users Online

133 Guests, 20 Users (11 Spiders, 5 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, Mightygoose, DavidThompson, catsteelers2002, tabbiefanmcb, tcmike, Taleback, Oskie18, raymarkca, Lyle B. Style, cheater, jim43bob, rcon, PTBO Dave, heapbag, Google (10), Baidu

Most Online Today: 213. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)