Hank01

I wouldn't mind seeing the Phillip's signature R with two bloody axes it made the R look a little less College or Riverdale High Schoolish  just my opinion .

I would like to see a throw back look for a game or two each year with the single R but move on to the new era with a more bold and violent football statement fulltime with the teams new name and meaning behind it being crazy Ottawa Valley Lumberjack's plaid somewhere and blood stained  R  .

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Time to put a big R on the helmet. The R they have now looks too puny and weak.
Knock Em Cold, In the Cold ! (Jack Gotta circa 1973)

BigJoeM

I wonder when they will use a red helmet instead of the white one .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn\'t care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn\'t care about free speech .

seamack3

I detest the white helmets...  whoever designed this obviously thought the team was called the 'WHITEblacks'... what a joke!

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Quote from: "seamack3"
I detest the white helmets...  whoever designed this obviously thought the team was called the 'WHITEblacks'... what a joke!

I agree. They remind me of big off-white cue balls. Get rid of them.

Brain007

ok, Thanks for the info,
looking forward

BigJoeM

Quote from: "bobo82"
how about this for a look ? I mean if the Stamps can wear black helmets then what's stopping you guys  from wearing  red helmets with your white signature "R" ?  8) Just picture this helmet alongside a black based jersey with white numbers,red trim and interchangeable alternating red and/or white pants with black piping. I think it would look sharp and would  definitely scream and say we are the REDBLACKS !!! :)  

Red Helmet doesn't look that bad.

slimjim2

The colours are Red and Black and I prefer the Black helmets.   Why do they need white helmets?   one helmet only - black.
The Stamps colours are Red and White,  they should be wearing either red or white helmets not black.
What's next the green and white Riders wearing black helmets?

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Time to renew my yearly request to "Bring Back the Rough Riders Uniforms & Helmets"

150GAGE

If this is my team, I wouldn't change a thing as long as they are winning. Don't jinx it.

Users Online

109 Guests, 9 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
sully, TommyBoy1, RichardVeilleux, Pongetti, blackandgld, CatsFanForLife, Mightygoose, Google (13), Alexa

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)