BIGCAT

Well Duron Carter and other players on the Montreal team feel unstoppable now heading into the final game of the 2014 season in Hamilton on Saturday at Tim Horton's Field, the Al's don't even see the Cats right now with their sights set on the playoffs and the Grey Cup in Vancouver.

I think someone forget to mention to Montreal that they have to win in Hamilton first before they go anywhere and that the Tiger-Cats are perfect at the new Tim Horton's Field with a 5-0 record at home.

The Al's seem to be all mouth and No action and certainly feel they are the best team in the CFL but one receiver doesn't make a team, it's an entire team that does and come Saturday the Cats are going to win as a complete team effort, offence, defence and special teams.

GO CATS GO!!!

jordan02

Quote from: "BIGCAT"
The Al's seem to be all mouth and No action

No action? Really? They've won 8 of their last 9 games.

Stangbang

No action? Really? They've won 8 of their last 9 games

Enough said...

Mark

Your thread title suggests that this is your opinion.  It isn't mine.  :)
Perhaps "Re: Montreal Feels that they are Unstoppable!!", is a closer approximation of your intent. If so, I acknowledge that they may be of that opinion.

Cheers!

ExPat

... one receiver doesn't make a team ...

Maybe not.  But Carter did account for 79% of Montreal's completed passes in the last game.

(I'm not making this up:  http://www.cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/12813)

Which may explain my shouting at some point during Saturday's game:  "Come on D, how could you leave that guy open, of all people!!"

HfxTC

I don't usually like this kind of talk but the kid was injured in the first quarter of game 1 of the season and re-entered the line up in week 8.

He's accumulated 1000 yards in 11 games

The Als are 1-5 without him in the line up and are 8-3 with him in the line up.

If there is one guy in this league who can make that claim its him. Had he played the entire season. he would handily have won most valuable player award this season IMO and the Als would have clinched a few games ago.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

disciplineandpunish

Also, they interviewed him right after the game in which Montreal clinched a playoff spot and he had almost 200 yards receiving. What did you expect him to say? Players are allowed to enjoy the moment and be excited about the journey. There is no disrespect to Hamilton here, just a 23-year-old receiver who is excited that his team is winning...
"I coach good players a lot better than I coach bad players." -Mark Nelson

ExPat

Quote from: "HfxTC"
I don't usually like this kind of talk but the kid was injured in the first quarter of game 1 of the season and re-entered the line up in week 8.

He's accumulated 1000 yards in 11 games

The Als are 1-5 without him in the line up and are 8-3 with him in the line up.

That's funny - the CFL seems to think he has played in 14 of 17 games this year.  
http://www.cfl.ca/roster/show/id/6307

Seemed to me like it was the switch to Crompton as starting QB that coincided with the Als' resurgence.

HfxTC

Could be Crompton, could be Carter or some of both. But when you complete 11 of your 14 passes to one guy...

ryan3434

Good. Hope they do! The looks on their faces when they come up against this defence at home will be priceless.
I\'d be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.

hercules130

I think someone forget to mention to Montreal that they have to win in Hamilton first before they go anywhere and that the Tiger-Cats are perfect at the new Tim Horton's Field with a 5-0 record at home.

No, they do not have to. Losing with less than 8 points is enough for them to get the bye week and the Division Final at home.
"Go Alouettes!" - Dan Marino, October 2011

longtimefan

I can see why Montreal would think they are unstoppable considering their string of wins, but the string has to end sometime and next Saturday is as good a time as any.  If they think they are going to come into our house and walk away with a win easily, they better think twice.  If our O-line shows up in a bad mood, 8 pts is very achievable.
Perfection is not attainable.  But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.          
Vince Lombardi

Stangbang

DC is also a very personable guy dispite his success.He usually throws the ball into the stands after a TD and after sundays game I was on the field with my daughter and he was more than happy to take pictures and sign autographs for anyone who asked me included.

disciplineandpunish

Quote from: "Stangbang"
DC is also a very personable guy dispite his success.He usually throws the ball into the stands after a TD and after sundays game I was on the field with my daughter and he was more than happy to take pictures and sign autographs for anyone who asked me included.

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

spike

Quote from: "disciplineandpunish"
Quote from: "Stangbang"

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I felt tears come to my eyes.

Users Online

58 Guests, 1 User (12 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Sidney, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 118. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)