Chief

I was browsing the CFL store, and I was surprised that they didn't have Mike Reilly's jersey. In fact, the only player they have is Stamps. Now, you could customize a jersey and put in Reilly's info. Just seemed odd that they wouldn't have his jersey. Is there a better place to shop for jerseys?
2015 Grey Cup Champions

oilerrocker

I bought mine at River city sports, it might be the same manufacturer as what's on the CFL store Reilly jersey and number $149 . I was quite happy with mine service was helpfull and prompt.  I bought the Ricky Ray jersey then he was traded not sure who to get next. I might go retro a Wilkinson or Highbaugh

Eskimosrock

Every jersey store in the city of Edmonton has multiple Reilly jerseys in them
The Green and Gold is bold.

oilerrocker

Quote from: "Eskimosrock"

And in Bc they have a Lulay jersey too, I can't find a Eskimo Jersey anywhere out here so have order online. CFL is terrible at marketing their apparel .

Chief

Unfortunately, I live several provinces over, so I have to depend on online stores.

Quote from: "oilerrocker"
I bought mine at River city sports, it might be the same manufacturer as what's on the CFL store Reilly jersey and number $149 . I was quite happy with mine service was helpfull and prompt.  I bought the Ricky Ray jersey then he was traded not sure who to get next. I might go retro a Wilkinson or Highbaugh
I'll check out River City Sports.  :thup: The same thing kept happening to my brother. Every time he bought a Raptors jersey, that player would get traded. Happened like 3 or 4 times.  :lol:

oilerrocker

Quote from: "Chief"
Unfortunately, I live several provinces over, so I have to depend on online stores.

I'll check out River City Sports.  :thup: The same thing kept happening to my brother. Every time he bought a Raptors jersey, that player would get traded. Happened like 3 or 4 times.  :lol:

My son has a Canuck hat that he got signed by 4 players every one that signed it got traded the following year

Chief

My son has a Canuck hat that he got signed by 4 players every one that signed it got traded the following year
Wow.  :lol:  Poor kid.

rpaege

Quote from: "Chief"

I've purchased from River City. Good place to shop.

Adhori Yaadin

wah this is very nice post

EastVanMark

CFL is terrible at marketing their apparel .

This

Users Online

139 Guests, 13 Users (14 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, PTBO Dave, JimmytheGreek, Mista_Patel56, RichardVeilleux, KevinRiley2, raymarkca, Yahoo!, Google (12), Baidu

Most Online Today: 207. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)