Earl

Sorry to hear my cousin once removed was released by the Argos but they told him he might be back depending on injuries etc.  He works hard and although I don't know much about him,  a good kid.  All the best to him.
Anywhere is the centre of the world - Black Elk

Yaariyan

This is extremely decent and OK post....you shook posting it.....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!
Our Actual Exams and    Testking asvab test   gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our    Testking practice teas test   is also very useful tool.   Florida Memorial University   for its easiness.

DoubleBlue

Quote from: "Earl"
Sorry to hear my cousin once removed was released by the Argos but they told him he might be back depending on injuries etc.  He works hard and although I don't know much about him,  a good kid.  All the best to him.

I believe Winnipeg has signed him for the 2015 season.
An appeaser is one who feeds a Crocodile, hoping that it will eat him last.  Winston Churchill

Users Online

107 Guests, 14 Users (5 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
hawthy, prairiewolf77, guelphcatsfan, meaker23, sth1988, nopa, bobo82, KevinRiley2, Catattack1, ExPat, heapbag, mr62cats, Yahoo!, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 178. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)