cividan2

Quote from: "RichardVeilleux"

Let's hope that the Int. talent originally signed by the Alouettes will improve in the coming months or year; in the next 2 months and taking into account players of the NFL placed on injured and practice rosters  no less than 600 Int. players will be available to CFL teams; I hope that the Alouettes GM and scouts will put emphasis on RB's,WR's.KR's and DL.

Richard

This is also a big concern to me that when most other CFL team loose their RB for any reason there is always the next man up that does the job but the Als have Sutton who is good but then the next man up is Rutley who's a completely different style of RB that they want him to play the same RB style that Sutton do. I can't imagine it's that hard to bring another int. RB when most of the other team can find many why can't the Als do it also...
This forum reset password funcion DOES NOT WORK please someone look into it.

nguyenMTL

Don Unamba has signed with the Ticats.

Also, Ryan Bomben was involved in a scrap at the Ticats practice, leading to a brawl between the offensive and defensive sides.

idealsheldon

Alex Charette has been signed to the Argoettes practice roster. And Kyle Graves has been released.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

CFL in QC

HAMILTON — The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced a handful of roster moves on Tuesday, including the release of receiver Kevin Elliott and quarterback Logan Kilgore.
Defensive back Ethan Davis and O-lineman Quinterrius Eatmon were also released.

nguyenMTL

Ed Gainey had 4 picks last night against Jonathan Jennings.

Also, Mitchell White has been released by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Users Online

129 Guests, 2 Users (8 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
of course, Welder, Yahoo!, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 163. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)