Childress

I know every CFL fan can't wait to see what is going to happen for the upcoming REDBLACKS Expansion Draft.  I am no different, and as soon as I saw the release of the free agent lists, almost uncontrollably, I started to assemble the protected lists for each team and conduct a draft.  You can see all of my work here.  It took several hours to compile and I hope you appreciate the effort.

I suspect that there will be different ideas that what I presented and so I encourage you to let me know how I did in my first ever Expansion Mock Draft.  Hopefully, we will have a few more of these in the upcoming years.

http://www.cflhorsemen.ca/redblacks-moc ... intro.html

cflsteve

The one thing that I see that Huf would want to keep in place would be the Cornish/Walter RB combo going. With a good likelyhood that Glenn will be taken should be able to add Walter as one of the two extra Canadians protected. Still lots of Canadian talent on this roster

Users Online

171 Guests, 21 Users (18 Spiders, 5 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
tony, JimmytheGreek, KevinRiley2, ExPat, RichardVeilleux, blackandgld, Mightygoose, Rider1959, bohdon, Lyle B. Style, TravelPat1, schmenger, Brass, porter24, sportsfan100, BillyDee87, Yahoo!, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 258. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)