drummer_god

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/05/02/p ... ason-start

Found some recent pics of the seat installation at commonwealth stadium.
Seems they are just starting the installation of the upper level seats and will have them ready for the start of the season.

If anyone has pics of the new turf installation at Molson stadium, be sure to post those, too.
Oh, and the Blue bombers have posted new pics of IGF on their website, for those who are interested.

Here's Ottawa's construction progress:
http://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/planning- ... wa/stadium

tangledweb

drummer_god wrote:
If anyone has pics of the new turf installation at Molson stadium, be sure to post those, too.

If anyone needs a new turf, it is the Argos.
peat moss and crab grass are for garter snakes, not professional football players.

RedandWhite

...not much happening over at McMahon

There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it\'s all dark.

Earl

They have kept that Spartan look to it though R&W, I like it.  :wink:

Still better than the Skydump toilet bowl.  8)
Anywhere is the centre of the world - Black Elk

drummer_god

not quite sure why they are going with two different shades green?

drummer_god

found this pic of molson stadium's turf installation posted yesterday on their facebook page:

drummer_god

winnipeg is painting their field now:

slant

Wow....what a beautiful, classic stadium in Winnipeg...maybe the nicest in Canada. Will be a great addition to the city and  a help in recruiting. Terrific.

Earl

Excellent pics dg.  :thup:   Commonwealth should put an apron of bricks near the bottom where the cement after the last row of stands meets the field, it wouldn't be very expernsive and would enhance the look.

And why the University of Toronto couldn't have done something with the city/Argonauts like Molson Percival is beyond me.   Maybe the U of T has low aspirations and goals for the Varsity site, well obviously with what they have now.   :roll:

RedandWhite

Quote from: "drummer_god"
not quite sure why they are going with two different shades green?

...that is the dedicated rider section

RedandWhite

...wow, that BB stadium is great!  I still think BC Place is the jewel of the CFL stadia but that is a very close second

slant

Ya...BC Place is beautiful . I go to many games there. its the closest to where I live now.
But I'm partial to true outdoor stadia.
Like I prefer traditional golf course design...tree lined, visible greens, over several newer designs.
Eye of the beholder and all

papazoola

Quote from: "RedandWhite"
...not much happening over at McMahon

..... :lol:  :lol: ..I see they still have a bit of work to do before the logos and lines are painted..AND rumour is quicksix is going to have to pull a chariot if he wants to keep his job...
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

Earl

Looks similar to, albeit a much smaller version, of Michigan Stadium.   8)

drummer_god

Does anyone know when single tickets  go on sale?
I'm looking to get out to Winnipeg to take in a game this season. Need tickets before I book the hotel.

Users Online

105 Guests, 11 Users (5 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
riders78, bowl450, raymarkca, ExPat, Killer91, sully, dcmoses, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 268. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)