72er

Hello Riderville,

As the current hotel situation for GC101 appears to be a hot ticket, I was wondering if anyone was aware of any other outlets for Accommodations; hostels, campus dorms, rooms for rent... ?

Looking for room for 2, from Ontario. We would prefer to be closer to the hub of action, than farther, but are fairly flexible.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

D_Harvey

:x  Apparently the CFL and Dash Tours bought up all the rooms.My friends and I were looking forward to going but not at triple the cost. At this time the Spirit of Edmonton doesn't even have any rooms and can't get any so they are planing a trip to Vegas to watch the game. Vegas here we come.

Niagara guy

Anyone else know of other places to stay let me know.  I'm also interested

PrairieRouge

I know many people who book a hotel room in Moose Jaw and commute to the Grey Cup festivities.  It's only 45 minutes or so to drive.
The former Ms. jm02

riderpehe

accommodations available! I have two tickets to the game, and a small bedroom for rent for that weekend. Included would be pick up at the airport, a few meals, ride downtown each day for the festivities, and a ride to the game. Taylor Field is only an 11 minute drive from the house. I will keep you posted!

maithly

Three tickets for sale for the 2013 Grey Cup Game in Regina. I have attached a picture of the tickets to confirm that we do have these in our possession.

Billy_Soup

Quote from: "maithly"
Three tickets for sale for the 2013 Grey Cup Game in Regina. I have attached a picture of the tickets to confirm that we do have these in our possession.

Ummmmmmm?
Go Riders Go
Go Huskies Go
I Bleed Green

Users Online

118 Guests, 12 Users (10 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RedandWhite, EastVanMark, Oskie18, Hammertown Proud, Onemoredork, jkm, brihind88, yougottabekidding, habcat, Google (9), Baidu

Most Online Today: 207. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)