Boxergirl

Back to back sacks, dropped balls, spitting, penalties; scary, like the Argos of old.

scootershooter

Yes well we certainly handed them that game. Coache's 10-yard penalty for an improper challenge on a 2nd down play was to me the game breaker because it gave the Ti-Cats the ball back after then punt and they would get a field goal bringing them to within 3.

Lin-J Shell's ejection for spitting (apparently) didn't help us either. Uncharacteristic play for this season at least... BTW what exactly did Lin-J do to get thrown out? Did he spit at the ref? :wink:

Spinner

I spit in your general direction! Ptoooo!
Argo swine, Eat your cake! It tastes nice yeah?
And thanks for AB3, no thanks for Shivers.  :D

Boxergirl

Lin-J Shell's ejection for spitting (apparently) didn't help us either. Uncharacteristic play for this season at least... BTW what exactly did Lin-J do to get thrown out? Did he spit at the ref? :wink:[/quote]

By the sounds of Lin-J's response after the game for allegedly spitting in Auggie Barrenecheait's face; does sound out of character...guessing by how upset he was at having to defend himself for allegedly spitting, and the coach not listening to his side, he was really pissed.  I was a little disappointed at the coaches reaction to his player, some things should be dealt with in the lockeroom.

MarcWagz

I liked lemons play up till today.
But his play totally messed up today.
One time he threw a pass that made absolutely no sense.
He basically threw the ball lateral to a covered receiver who wasn't looking at him, when Lemon himself could have run forward easily for 3-4 yards...

Somebody needs to teach him how to rush I mean oh my.

Boxergirl

Quote from: "MarcWagz"
I liked lemons play up till today.
But his play totally messed up today.
One time he threw a pass that made absolutely no sense.
He basically threw the ball lateral to a covered receiver who wasn't looking at him, when Lemon himself could have run forward easily for 3-4 yards...

Somebody needs to teach him how to rush I mean oh my.

I have to agree with you, he just wasn't able to see the field at all BUT he was able to put a little run together in the 4th, unfortunately, he did have the recievers to help him out.
He also stayed in the pocket waaay to long...two back-to back sacks :?

Boxergirl

Quote from: "Spinner"
I spit in your general direction! Ptoooo!
Argo swine, Eat your cake! It tastes nice yeah?
And thanks for AB3, no thanks for Shivers.  :D

Hope you have a nice big piece of cake for labour day.
Oh, and think of AB and Shrivers as helping a neighbour out.  :lol:

ugo

It's seemed like the Argo's of old. Although props to the Ti-cat front four. Who played amazing.
UGO
SECTION 231
http://twitter.com/78ugo

EDM (9), TOR (6), CAL (4), BC (4), BAL/MON (4),  WIN (3), SAS (3), HAM (2), OTT (0)

momal

Well, looking just at Bell as an example. . . there are cases where a team has picked up a guy who was buried on another team's depth chart, made him their starter, and he did quite well. . . Khari Jones, when Winnipeg got him from BC.

Users Online

86 Guests, 11 Users (8 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
The Last Word, xlnt, Count Floyd, tony, Gornaldatron, PTBO Dave, KevinRiley2, hercules130, ticats28, drummer_god, Google (8)

Most Online Today: 169. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)