T.O.ARGOS:2005

What's your favourite NFL team???

Mine is the Bills. Gonna be an exciting year for them, having a young QB at the helm. J.P. Losman is the white Michael Vick.

Eskimos32001

Cowboys!!!!!!!!
Yours Truly: The Eskimo

ro1313

Third_And_Ten

Kinda have a few. I like players more than teams, so I tend to change over time depending on where is everybody.

1- Chargers
2- Chiefs
3- Lions
4- Jaguars
5- Bills
6- Steelers

The Chiefs should be a huuuge threat this year now that they added so much needed talent to their defensive unit. Among my six teams, they should be the one which has the best chances of going the distance.

The Bills and Lions are teams of the future with the amazing young rookies they have on board. Losman, McGahee, Evans in Buffalo. Harrington, Jones, Williams in Detroit. Great rebuilding!

Riderfanatic

Out of respect for CFL, I refuse to watch an NFL game until Grey cup is over.  Other than that, I don't watch much NFL since I have my CFL.  While I might agree that the talent level is not as high, I find the CFL refreshing in that the players play mostly for the love of the game as the money really isn't that good.

roughyfan

Mine has always been the Bears, I'm not that optimistic about them but have like them since the Walter payton days.

I also respect the Patriots organization.  I really admire how they run their franchise and how it's been used as a model, not only for other NFL fanchises, but for other businesses.
A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. ~ Plato

Third_And_Ten

What's with the censorship on this site? My post that was deleted wasn't offensive.

Shouldn't you guys work on the thousand bugs and incomplete sections there are on the site instead of arbitrary deleting posts?

Eskimos32001

i wasnt aware they had censorship

Third_And_Ten

I wasn't aware censorship could be this off-target.

Apparently, you can say on this board that you hope gay people will lose the right to marry and the admin will consider it clean.

But don't go joking about comparing your loyalty to the CFL to your loyalty to your wife because that is plain unacceptable.

Eskimos32001

why...whatd you say

ro1313

Ya what did you say?  I'm curious.

Sportsmen

Maybe they hired someone from the CBC to censor....Afterall the CBC hasn't reported a word on the Gomerey Hearings back East.....LOL Coincidence?

Hey Third & Ten, what did you say that was bad?

Eskimos32001

i thought the canadian media wasnt allow to cover the gomerey hearings...or am i thinking of something else?

and CBC doesnt censor...TBS censors, has anyone here seen  Die Hard on TBS

Blazer_TE

nope and i dont plan on it... damn now im curious about wat u said Third and Ten

Third_And_Ten

Lol... I didn't expect to get this much attention with this.

I replied to Riderfanatic, who said "Out of respect for CFL, I refuse to watch an NFL game until Grey cup is over."

I asked him if he turns his head away when he crosses beautiful women, out of respect for his wife. Then I elaborated by saying you don't need to keep yourself from appreciating something you like out of respect for something else you like even more. This is especially true when it comes to football because the league itself doesn't have feelings. I said the CFL didn't mind that you'd watch other sports (or other leagues) beside itself. I finished by saying that the CFL wasn't a jealous lover, but since he was such a good catholic he could apply for the Pope's job who is currently opened. It was just tongue-in-cheek and I don't know what was unacceptable in that comment.

Anyways, maybe my post just disapeared because of another bug. Let's move on, but if you guys see your posts disapear as well, just mention it so we get an idea of how things are going in here.

Users Online

108 Guests, 7 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vampiresquid, ExPat, Grover, yougottabekidding, mike619, Yahoo!, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)