habcat

Offence needs to stop being offensive and get their heads out of their asses!

This is BS

oski-oui-oui

Did the offense get off the bus yet? Asking for a friend.

CatsFaninOttawa

What a surprise. Winnipeg player runs into a Ticat defender and guess who gets penalized.

Lyle B. Style

IT LOOKS LIKE MANZIEL TIME!!!!!!!!!!
If they go to 0-9 they'll make a play for Johnny Football - sending Eric Tilman and an interpreter to Johnny's hometown for a good 'ol fashioned sit down!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Mark

Okay... with a minute to go in the FIRST the fans in my section were booing the Cats. Ouch....

Crash

Okay... with a minute to go in the FIRST the fans in my section were booing the Cats. Ouch....
Shows the calibre or fan we have.

Holy Mackinaw

Rod Black being muted in 3,2,1

OMG, the guy is obnoxious!
Holy Mackinaw (formerly Tigereye)

Mark

Shows the calibre or fan we have.
Weird vibe at the field tonite.

CatsFaninOttawa

IT LOOKS LIKE MANZIEL TIME!!!!!!!!!!
In the past, I've seen you constantly call for the backup QB, the third stringer, or even the fourth stringer. But I think this is a first for you, calling for a neg list QB.

Mark

The D has held us in...strange to say. Now the offense does something

CatsFaninOttawa

A screen play? Huh. (Nice play.)

Holy Mackinaw

Okay, a spark. Keep it going guys.

Lyle B. Style

Rod Black being muted in 3,2,1

OMG, the guy is obnoxious!
Trying to find some rhymes to his extros and just can't work any out! Not very intellectually nimble.
Don't worry Tabby fans - O'Shea brought a crappy offensive plan into Steel Town- basically its Hamilton vs. Medlock tonite.
Mutt Nichols looks like a piece of sewer meat tonite - so far!

DisplacedCatsFan

TD MASOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

CatsFaninOttawa

Haven't been impressed with Gable's blocking lately. Let his guy through on that throw to the end zone.

Nice catch by Tasker, with good second effort to get down to the one. And then a really nice plunge by Masoli for the TD.

Users Online

136 Guests, 20 Users (11 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
catsteelers2002, DavidThompson, tabbiefanmcb, tcmike, Taleback, Mightygoose, Oskie18, raymarkca, ExPat, Lyle B. Style, cheater, jim43bob, rcon, PTBO Dave, heapbag, ed ohmnes, Google (10), Baidu

Most Online Today: 213. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)