CJ GABLE‏Verified account
@CJ_Gable

7m7 minutes ago
More

Number change alert is back

Isn't Tyms #2 ?

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

CatsFaninOttawa

He was, but maybe he's grabbed #1 now that Hill is gone?

TCHABS

Do I get a refund on the #32 Gable jersey I bought yesterday? 

seamack3

I'm surprised anyone's considering buying numbered Ticats jerseys at this time of club turmoil.  Pull the Nic Grigsby #2 jersey out of the closet and change the name patch. Let's hope Gable's future here is longer than Nic's ever was.

Count Floyd

The #1 is cursed for the Ticats.  No one who has worn it has done anything much since Earl Winfield.  Casey Printers, Arland Bruce, Will Hill.  I'm sure there must be others I'm forgetting.

my home team

No. Just remove the "3"....

ticats4242ticats

The #1 is cursed for the Ticats.  No one who has worn it has done anything much since Earl Winfield.  Casey Printers, Arland Bruce, Will Hill.  I'm sure there must be others I'm forgetting.
Burris.... "not an Austin guy" 😂😂

Count Floyd

The #1 is cursed for the Ticats.  No one who has worn it has done anything much since Earl Winfield.  Casey Printers, Arland Bruce, Will Hill.  I'm sure there must be others I'm forgetting.
Burris.... "not an Austin guy" 😂😂
Don't forget his 6-12 record in 2012 & how he shat the bed in GC 2013.

safetyblitz

First Ticat QB to get in that bed since Danny Mac.
And he played an epic game the week prior to get us past the blue team.

my home team

Not a fan of Burris and the way he disparaged Hamilton when he left.
However, he was great in that 2013 eastern final.
But it was a WHOLE team effort that won the day.

Count Floyd

Never liked Burris & wasn't happy when he became a Ticat.  But you're right, he was wildly inconsistent. 8)

bobo82

It would appear that Gable and Tyms were just having some fun at practice by switching up numbers . The depth chart for tomorrows game shows that Gable is indeed sporting his usual #32 and Tyms wearing his #2 jersey .  :D 8)
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

habcat

The best thing to do while buying a Jersey especially in the CFL is buy without a name plate or buy a classic name and number. I learned that many years ago when I bought a #19 Shephard jersey and he was gone the following training camp.

My son ordered a 72 Erik Cole Canadiens jersey  and the day it came in the mail Cole was traded to  Dallas!

Count Floyd

The best thing to do while buying a Jersey especially in the CFL is buy without a name plate or buy a classic name and number. I learned that many years ago when I bought a #19 Shephard jersey and he was gone the following training camp.

My son ordered a 72 Erik Cole Canadiens jersey  and the day it came in the mail Cole was traded to  Dallas!
That Johnny Shepherd jersey would look awesome today.  That's always the other route: pick a classic player like Zambiasi, Covington, Montford, Hitchcock, Winfield, McManus, Flutie, etc.

Tipper

My son ordered a 72 Erik Cole Canadiens jersey  and the day it came in the mail Cole was traded to  Dallas!
8)  How right you are habcat, best to buy a name and # of an old time TiCat star, like, Henley,
     Barrow, Coffey,  Mosca, Fleming,  Krouse etc.
     Hey,  funny, I still have a #19 Shephard jersey also   :)
      I played it safe with my NHL jerseys,  Kane and Toews, at least I know they will be with the 
      Hawks for the next several years anyway !!   :D

Users Online

117 Guests, 9 Users (14 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TommyBoy1, Pongetti, blackandgld, CatsFanForLife, Mightygoose, vampiresquid, ExPat, Grover, Google (13), Alexa

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)