MrLucky

That was a LOOONG time coming. Reinbold is NOT a DC and never should have been given the position. I bet they regret ticking off Stienour now!

<Insert Smoking Cowboy>

15_championships

That was a LOOONG time coming. Reinbold is NOT a DC and never should have been given the position. I bet they regret ticking off Stienour now!

<Insert Smoking Cowboy>
Idk Steinhaur was pretty solid but his final year here was brutal, dumbest defence ive ever seen. Blitz 7 and back dbs off by 20 yards and let all the underneath passes be caught and turned into 30 yd gains. I mean he blamed inexperienced dbs but seriously, how is it better to play them so far off yet still blitz, all QBs had to do was dump it underneath and the WR didnt see a defender for about 10-15 yards first contact.

MrLucky

<Insert Smoking Cowboy>
Idk Steinhaur was pretty solid but his final year here was brutal, dumbest defence ive ever seen. Blitz 7 and back dbs off by 20 yards and let all the underneath passes be caught and turned into 30 yd gains. I mean he blamed inexperienced dbs but seriously, how is it better to play them so far off yet still blitz, all QBs had to do was dump it underneath and the WR didnt see a defender for about 10-15 yards first contact.
Could that maybe have had something to do with the Ti-cats blocking his chance to become a HC and forcing him to play out his contract?

<Insert Smoking Cowboy>

Lyle B. Style

Reinbold will be defined by the number of coaching jobs he's had since his halcyon days as Dick Vermeil's summer-camp coffee fetch.
Just another American blow-hard with fancy schemes and superb double-talk but can't understand why sub 80 IQ ball-players can't understand his complex jib-jab.
Left a ton of bad debts and other things behind during his Winnipeg fiasco.

Unsettled man. Worse football coach!

Aloha, Reinbold. Hopefully, this time for good!

Wumper

Lyle, I don't mind differing opinions on JR but lets be fair with the facts.
Court records show his landlord filed a claim in late July and discontinued the matter (read in "got paid") 14 days latter.
JR showed up in Winnipeg to apply for The HC job with a then unheard of "power point" presentation c/w video clips inserted showing how bad the on field product was.
He basically templated his work @ BC and showed the Bored what every other team knew.
Now, then and perhaps still, The WBBFC Bored aren't black and white, more red or white (which wine they are consuming at which particular circle j they are at).
"This guys got powerpoint" they slurred, and then for the first time ever realizing the shyte they were serving up on sad fans, they had a choice, hire this guy first or open another fine vintage.....didnt matter, powerpoint won.

So Lyle, blame it on Microsoft!!

Lyle B. Style

I knew someone, somebody out there would eventually find a way to blame Bill Gates for infesting us with the Reinbold virus!!! lol

Explanations are slow - who do we blame for Rod Black?

Scaramucci?

Wesley Crusher?

ArgoT

<Insert Smoking Cowboy>

Agree with you.
I always thought how Steinhaur was way over rated as his schemes were stupid and not adaptable to the CFL with the bigger field coverages, giving up too much yardage and not being aggressive enough in an aggressive sport especially on the defensive side.

wolverine29

The defense in Hamilton hasn't been good this year and given up a lot of points.  I can see why they canned Reinbold.  But let's face facts.  That defense had injury and inexperience issues in the secondary and the putrid offense, worst point production in the CFL, further exposed the defense.  In fact, this team wasn't that good last year, finishing 7-11 somehow despite being the 4th highest scoring team in the league, and really struggled down the stretch.  I would argue that the entire organization has been trending backwards for a while now.  It's not all on Reinbold IMO.

disciplineandpunish

Hey man, we Als fans told you all about Reinebold, but you wouldn't listen... ;D
"I coach good players a lot better than I coach bad players." -Mark Nelson

canadianfootballfan

Hey man, we Als fans told you all about Reinebold, but you wouldn't listen... ;D

You do know that fans don't assign coaching positions, right?

Users Online

89 Guests, 10 Users (8 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cflisthebest, batkinson001, Sidney, TeddyFay, FenderGuy69, dcmoses, Lennywasout, hendy77, ed ohmnes, Google (8)

Most Online Today: 172. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)