Grover

Ticats set to shuffle coaching staff
Posted on August 7, 2017 by Drew Edwards // 0 Comments
The Ticats are set to shuffle their coaching staff, including a change at defensive coordinator.
Defensive coordinator Jeff Reinebold, who has been with head coach Kent Austin for his entire four-plus seasons in Hamilton, will be replaced by linebackers coach Phillip Lolley.

more here
http://3downnation.com/2017/08/07/ticats-set-shuffle-coaching-staff/

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

15_championships

Edm starting tackle Tony Washington also released and instantly signed by Hamilton. What a great day

Lyle B. Style

Rowdy Roddy Reinbold is done, 'ccording to his tweet!

Guy ws rough news from the get-go.  proven flunkie, repulsive personality & supreme egotist.

He'll probably rub up to Milt or Dunign, trying to filch Schultzie's TSN spot.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Tagger

Guy ran a great special teams & played a made in Quebec acoustic guitar in his office. (Seagull)
He got the shaft

Lyle B. Style

Guy ran a great special teams & played a made in Quebec acoustic guitar in his office. (Seagull)
He got the shafT

sacrificed to the gods!

Aerial

Not surprising, something was going to happen in TiCats land for sure.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

papazoola

Cat's flattened Reinbold's tires eh....Don't know why he's still hanging around Hamilton....trying to get his tires fixed on the hawg I guess...I doubt whether another team will pic him up...His replacement should fire up their team a tad next game....Bombers beware ::)
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

Lyle B. Style

Cat's flattened Reinbold's tires eh....Don't know why he's still hanging around Hamilton....trying to get his tires fixed on the hawg I guess...I doubt whether another team will pic him up...His replacement should fire up their team a tad next game....Bombers beware ::)
They'll be jacked for sure. Bombers still slight favorites! SRR will win 1 or 2 vs. bombers - Guaranteed!
If bombers get upset by Tigers then get swept by SRR - oy vey!

ed ohmnes

Your really hoping now, me too but that will be interesting,. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

He got the shaft
He got the shaft? WTF are you talkin' about?!

His defence was giving up 39 points per game on average. His defence never gave up less than 32 points in a game. You remember the game against Calgary? 

Not only did he deserve to be fired, he should be banned from the city of Hamilton! 

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Johnny Ticat slayer

Here is film of recently fired Reinebold, looking over his playbook, and asking himself what went wrong...

ArgoT

If a shakeup was necessary, Jeff should have returned back to his ST coordinator duties.
Requiring a major change  as  not even close to last year's performance under Reinbold. 

brihind88

There are many who are happy about this.

Lets remember, that JR is a person .

Show some heart people.

Never good when someone is out of a job.

I think he is more of a scapegoat.  With all due respect to the Cats , they just have lousy players.

Spare me on how many injuries they have.

Stamps and Esks have more injuries than any other team, and well .........

Grover

If a shakeup was necessary, Jeff should have returned back to his ST coordinator duties.
Requiring a major change  as  not even close to last year's performance under Reinebold.
The TiCats special teams have been very good this season. It really is the only bright spot on the team,
It would be difficult to fire the only Coordinator on the team that was having success and replace him with Reinebold.

HfxTC

Damn it! Hamilton just got better ;D
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Users Online

119 Guests, 17 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, PrideLivesHere, Palmer, Count Floyd, DavidThompson, RedandWhite, ExPat, Wumper, bobo82, Mightygoose, AlsPal, letsgoticats, mycko75, LeBird, RougeMe, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)