ActionNews

Ray has been practicing today.  And says he is feeling good. Others have seen him throwing the ball but Argos declined to comment.

Lyle B. Style

Frito Ray morphing into Gumby Ray!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

drummer_god

Awesome news. May be wise to rest him this week and have him return at home against the Als the following week.

Vermonter

How's Posey comin' along?

sth1988

If Ray is able to go, I would love to see Fajardo get thrown in there for a change of pace every once and a while.  Not a true 2 QB system, but get the D guessing where the QB will be.

Grover

CFL News‏ 
@CFL_News
  4m4 minutes ago
More

Ricky Ray ruled OUT vs. the #AlsMTL this week. No #Argos starter named by Marc Trestman. #CFL via @TSNDaveNaylor

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Aerial

I'd say this is the end of the line for RR at his age with continuing shoulder issues, or at least very close to the end of the line for him.  Always liked him but not sure how much more he can take.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

HfxTC

I'd say this is the end of the line for RR at his age with continuing shoulder issues, or at least very close to the end of the line for him.  Always liked him but not sure how much more he can take.
Someone has to take a hold of the job for that to happen. Fajardo IMO could be that guy. I have a feeling Trestman will choose the "cerebral" Mattews in place of Ray. Not so much because he thinks Matthews gives him the best chance to win but more so to make sure Ray can regain his spot.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Mightygoose

Someone has to take a hold of the job for that to happen. Fajardo IMO could be that guy. I have a feeling Trestman will choose the "cerebral" Mattews in place of Ray. Not so much because he thinks Matthews gives him the best chance to win but more so to make sure Ray can regain his spot.

Yes. Matthews gets the nod tomorrow.

http://www.tsn.ca/mathews-to-start-for-argos-vs-als-1.826865

HfxTC

That will be very interesting. I find Matthews biggest weakness in Hamilton was his slow decision making. Trestman's timing offense demands the opposite. Can't wait to see how improved he is or not.

Users Online

118 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, Count Floyd, PrideLivesHere, DavidThompson, RedandWhite, ExPat, Wumper, bobo82, Mightygoose, AlsPal, letsgoticats, mycko75, LeBird, RougeMe, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)