RichardVeilleux

Don't tell me that Mathieu Boulay is reporting on the Als. As of this morning and since a long time no news on Journal de Montreal regarding the Als. Sometime you wonder if Journal de Montreal is not boycotting the Als. Mathieu has been writing on boxing and lately on tennis. I would be curious to know the TV ratings for tennis.

Richard

Pocho

I agree Richard! Is he another "big city reporter" who has torontoitis?

BTW, I left Montreal in 1973 and relocated in Toronto and I always remained an Als fan (I used to attend games at the Auto-Stade way back. It was a dreadfull place when it rained LOL! One afternoon in 1971, it was pouring buckets - so much in fact that the water came up to the benches bolted on cement and then, it would trickle down over the benches like a mini-cascade) . Now, I'm retired in Eastern Ontario in a small Red-Black town (Leroy's Blugh home town. He's a really nice guy and very approachable).

When I lived in T.O., I attended the games when Montreal visited with friends from work (I was a high school teacher). This was the great years. Did I ever get dirty looks LOL!

okie

Team chart lists Chip Cox as returning to linebacker while Branden Dozier moves to halfback.

idealsheldon

Speaking of our lack of National talent, it`s certainly not an encouraging sign that we take DT Jesse Joseph off the 6-game while our 1st draft pick DT Foote still doesn`t dress.

But I guess it`s still a little too early to judge Kavis and his staff on their ability to find/ judge player personnel, the No. 1 requirement of a GM. 
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

RichardVeilleux

I do agree with you,Sheldon. I know that Jesse Joseph is listed at DT on depth chart,although he also plays DE. I wonder if the fact that he can play/rotate at DE  should the Als dress Int. Ray Drew.

I just hope that S.J. Green,Bear Woods and Martese Jackson won't be the main factors should the Argos beat the Als. I don't have too much confidence in our defensive line. 

Richard

tony

I do agree with you,Sheldon. I know that Jesse Joseph is listed at DT on depth chart,although he also plays DE. I wonder if the fact that he can play/rotate at DE  should the Als dress Int. Ray Drew.

I just hope that S.J. Green,Bear Woods and Martese Jackson won't be the main factors should the Argos beat the Als. I don't have too much confidence in our defensive line.

Richard
The saving grace for the Als will be that Ray is not playing.
I do expect a big game from Green given Matthews gets him the ball as well as Woods.
Both surely want to show Reed and Chaps they made a mistake.

okie

As there was no mention of Jabar Westerman being injured, the Als to me are replacing him with Jesse Joseph because they believe Joseph would be the better non-import DE in a 3-4 if Ray Drew is the NT.

When Chris Ackie was declared gone for the year, everybody was concentrated on the Safety position.  However, Dondre Wright has been playing regularly and technically was the starter in the last game.  The more noticable change would be Nicolas Boulay coming in when the Als play 4 linebackers.  My estimation is that Boulay has played no more than 10 defensive snaps this season.

Is Drew Willy dressing because he has jumped over Jacory Harris on the depth chart?  Or, is it because he attended training camp with the Argos and could have some potential insight that might be useful during the next 2 games?

If Willy has risen on the depth chart, is there a need for Jacory Harris who has not stepped on the field this year?

Against the Bombers when the Als reached the 1 yard line after the Geno Lewis fumble and recovery by BJ Cunningham, Jacques Chapdelaine did not put in the short yardage team.  Later in an interview, he would say something like Vernon Adams not being the biggest guy.  Could Drew Willy be the taking over short yardage duties?

RichardVeilleux

Interesting comments,okie.

Yes, if Jacory Harris is of no use why keep him. Could happen before game 9.

Unless they win, the Als may also consider releasing of a few more players,before game 9. Oramasionwu comes to mind. Jaberman? Possibility. 

Richard

tony

Coming off a bye week and an embarrassing loss to the Bombers, I hope Chaps has used the time to look at game film and come up with a solid game plan. Given Ray is out, there is no excuse.
I want to see Chaps and his team prepared to play a full 60 minutes.

GHT120

Nothing better for a pass rush than a QB who holds onto the ball too long.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

ASTOUNDING that Tom Burgess was who Durant passed to get into 14th place all-time passing yards.
QBs from 1-13 were all all legit starting QBs, except for Kevin Glenn who is the definition of "stick around long enough and you pile up stats.
But back to Tom Burgess ........ Tom Burgess?

EDIT: 15th

GHT120

NOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're doing it again

GHT120

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12

It isn't so hard guys.

GHT120

What a Vonk-up ...... turnstile on sack/pressures, stupid penalties ..............

GHT120

Kyries deserved the penalty, helmet-to-helmet, but what about the Argo that what nuts after the play

Users Online

74 Guests, 9 Users (6 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lyle B. Style, alphamale111, sully, ExPat, FootbalYouBet, FormerlyTurkish, tabbyfan, WVCFLFan, Yahoo!, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 127. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)