Preisst

For some reason I always like to see a post count within a thread.  The OP is #1 and so on.  If possible this would be a good feature to have.........
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don\'t know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

ro1313

For some reason I always like to see a post count within a thread.  The OP is #1 and so on.  If possible this would be a good feature to have.........

If I understand what you mean....its there
Second column    Views and replies

I would like the see the date of the original post in the thread

PTBO Dave

Could we include a spoiler function so that content could be hidden until viewers decide to click on a button?
Don't tell anyone, but actually I'm Pat, too.

brihind88

Change the color!!!  Red and black on white just doesnt work

It is for Stamps and RedBlacks   fans.  :)

I assume they went with red and black because those are the official colours of the CFL.

Grover

I made a spelling mistake on the title of a post, I could not correct it and I could not delete the thread and redo it correctly.

also

I made a post and put some of it in italics and then wanted to add to it, everything I typed was in italics and would not let me take it out of italics

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Preisst

For some reason I always like to see a post count within a thread.  The OP is #1 and so on.  If possible this would be a good feature to have.........

If I understand what you mean....its there
Second column    Views and replies

I would like the see the date of the original post in the thread
I'm not seeing it.  I was trying to say that each post within a thread should be #ed. 
The OP is #1,  the first reply is #2,  the 3rd reply is #3 etc etc
I don't mean to say the total posts by a particular poster,  if anything that could be eliminated.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don\'t know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

sully

Just finished executing a massive user cleanup; got rid of all users with a post count of 0 who've not logged in for at least 6 months (or ever). Took us down from 20,000+ members to ~10,000 members. 
I'm the Director of Media Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

Grover

I made a spelling mistake on the title of a post, I could not correct it and I could not delete the thread and redo it correctly.

also

I made a post and put some of it in italics and then wanted to add to it, everything I typed was in italics and would not let me take it out of italics
I have now corrected my spelling mistake, not sure if I just messed up or if Sully addressed it.
I haven't done the italics thing yet

LeBird

I look at Grover's avi and think blue and gold looks pretty good on white.  :)

Thanks Sully for all the nice work. It looks great to me.

Holy cow, 10,000 names? That's a whole army.... In Canada that is. 

Grover

beaglehound

1. Bring back the thumbs up or down icon
2. Make clearer who is saying what when quoting.  The old format was much easier to follow.  I sometimes don't know who said what. 
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

PTBO Dave

2. Make clearer who is saying what when quoting.  The old format was much easier to follow.  I sometimes don't know who said what.
I agree. When we quote someone, for half a second we can see the old formatting before it switches to this new system. Is it possible to revert back to that old style? That or possibly make the font much larger so we can see the breaks between people quoted more clearly.
Don't tell anyone, but actually I'm Pat, too.

-Hammer-

They are way to bright, way too much white going on here that it makes it painful on the eyes, especially on a PC.

Les Tigre-Chats de Hamilton - Naufrage des navires depuis 1869

sully

I agree. When we quote someone, for half a second we can see the old formatting before it switches to this new system. Is it possible to revert back to that old style? That or possibly make the font much larger so we can see the breaks between people quoted more clearly.
I don't want to lose the benefits of the WYSIWYG editor, but I have upped the rather small font size of the editor, and added styling to the parts of a post where you're quoting someone else to make it obvious not to type in that area. Let's see how this goes.
I'm the Director of Media Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

KevinRiley2

Add size and colour.

Fix first 8 pages of Movie Thread.

Users Online

104 Guests, 9 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Sidney, bobo82, Mightygoose, tony, 15_championships, mycko75, Eagle, Yahoo!, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)