Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny HATES the new forums!   >:(

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Vermonter

I post on four football forums, and three of them have changed their format since July20th.  :'(

Johnny Ticat slayer

Where is Johnny's avatar image?

Where is Johnny's post count?

Where is the smoking cowboy emoji?

Where is the rocking out emoji?

oo DAWG oo

Hard to navigate from mobile device now ..not going to plant arse in front of a computer just for a forum..best way to keep up with cfl just became horrible

Aerial

I don't have a smartphone and find the arse method with a computer is okey dokey.  8)
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

raymarkca

So far my vote goes to hate the new forums.   Will give it some time to confirm.
Life is blog, or maybe it is like a box of chocolates.  Exercise your mind as well as your body.
Warning subject matter may require thinking outside the box.
Visit
http://www.raymark.ca

Lennywasout

All the above haters need to chill.  Or maybe not come back on the forums. 
Cannot fathom hating something after a few attempts to use. 

ed ohmnes

Where's johny's football team ?????

brianjoxx

Where is Johnny's avatar image?

Where is Johnny's post count?

Where is the smoking cowboy emoji?

Where is the rocking out emoji?

Johnny you got to keep up with the times. Where is the smoking cowboy emoji?
Next week they introduce " the smoking BC bud emoji!!!!!!!!! in orange and black!!
Can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

cats99

Have really gone down hill over the years the law test version is at a all time low in my opinion boring rubbish !
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

Johnny Ticat slayer

Well Sully has done a great job over the last day or two in fine tuning the forum! It is much better than when it was put online.

Maybe Johnny jumped the gun and over reacted a little bit... Oops.  A rare occurence.   :)

papazoola

.....Always going to be bumps in the road when something new is attempted...A little getting used to for sure....but it's coming around. 8)
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

Evil Doctor

Better than waiting 10 years for an  update.

sully

I post on four football forums, and three of them have changed their format since July20th.  :'(
I'm curious - which ones? I helped transition the Blue Bombers forums to a new host but I think we kept it 100% the same layout wise. What else, RiderFans.com?

Well Sully has done a great job over the last day or two in fine tuning the forum! It is much better than when it was put online.

Maybe Johnny jumped the gun and over reacted a little bit... Oops.  A rare occurence.   :)

Aw shucks.
I'm the Director of Media Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

Aerial

Even an old 61 year old stupid idiot like me can manage these forums.  :P

Computer literate, I'm not that that's for sure.   :-*

Something about bits and bites though, maybe I'm smarter than I think.  :-* :-*

Users Online

117 Guests, 17 Users (18 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Palmer, MrLucky, Count Floyd, PrideLivesHere, Wumper, Grover, DavidThompson, RedandWhite, ExPat, bobo82, Mightygoose, AlsPal, letsgoticats, mycko75, LeBird, Google (18)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)