hercules130

For all Alouettes critics, looking at what he was doing tonight, can you see now why the Alouettes let Duron Carter go?

Yeah, neither can I...
"Go Alouettes!" - Dan Marino, October 2011

mike2579

60-1...i think there are more positive things happening in Montreal at this moment
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

HfxTC

There was never any doubt about Duron's talent. Letting him go was the right thing to do. You have a tumor, you cut it out.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

tony

This was Duron's first solid game for the Riders. How many games have they played so far?

Has the talent, lacks it between the ears. Believe he had a skirmish before the start of last week's game.

GHT120

Quote from: "hercules130"
For all Alouettes critics, looking at what he was doing tonight, can you see now why the Alouettes let Duron Carter go?

Yeah, neither can I...
Look at his premeditated, pregame, preemptive invasion of enemy territory, and ........ I can.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Users Online

99 Guests, 1 User (23 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
toddstattoo, Yahoo! (2), Google (21)

Most Online Today: 149. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)