Poll

Who will the Ti-Cats collect their first win against?

Stamps
3.6%
1 (3.6%)
Esks
7.1%
2 (7.1%)
Bombers
17.9%
5 (17.9%)
ORBs
10.7%
3 (10.7%)
Argos
28.6%
8 (28.6%)
Riders
3.6%
1 (3.6%)
Leos

0 (0%)
Als
10.7%
3 (10.7%)
The Ti-Cats will go winless this year.
17.9%
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: Jul 25 2017, 01:41 AM

Vermonter

Now that Ottawa is off the schneid, Hamilton is the only remaining winless team.

Who will they get that elusive first victory against?

Choices are in order of how they appear on the schedule.
\":cowboy:\"

Vermonter

Welp. It wasn't the Stamps.  :D

Johnny Ticat slayer

The Ticats first win will be in 2018...
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

brianjoxx

Will be very close in Edmonton, Very! Desperate team that's all in!!!!!!!!!!!!
I smell upset. :thup:  :thup:  :thup:

Lyle B. Style

Shouldn't be in alberta but you never know. Kent will probably bring in  couple burner receivers - perhps Simon Lwrnce returns to the D to solidify.

Esks have  tons of injuries. If Reilly gets rocked early - major upset possible. But Reilly has to produce the stinkiest outing of his CFL career.   :cowboy:

brihind88

I voted Ottawa at home.

If they do not, they are likely to be  going 0 - 18.  :cry:  :thdn:

dcmoses

Edmonton will clean their clock, Winnipeg is 2-0 against the once again weak east and Ottawa has not looked bad despite their record.

I'm going with the Argos because the performance against Calgary is going to take time to overcome, their next 3 opponents should beat them and going into the LDC they will be coming off a week off. Also they always seem to bring a little extra for LD. Just showing up would be a step forward this year. :wink:

2ez

Is the 2018 schedule out yet? Lol....But really if there is a football God, let it be on Labour Day. The fans deserve that at the very least.

Eskimosrock

Edmonton has injuries issues up the ying yang.  Half our defence are backups and we're missing Bowman, White, Van and Williams.  This game isn't a sure thing for my Esks, we still need to play solid football.  An average showing from the Esks will be enough.
The Green and Gold is bold.

RedandWhite

Edmonton has injuries issues up the ying yang.  Half our defence are backups and we're missing Bowman, White, Van and Williams.  This game isn't a sure thing for my Esks, we still need to play solid football.  An average showing from the Esks will be enough.

...YYC was dealing with similar injuries and racked up a 59 point spread...I'm sure the EE's will be fine...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it\'s all dark.

Aerial

I think Edmonton will handily win as I don't see much from the Cats at the moment.  But sure, with the Eskies injuries anything is possible.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Aerial

Ok, this game is over, now!  :P

Ok, I might be wrong!... 

Not wrong.  Close but no cigar.  0-6. 
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Pocho

I'd say against the RB's or the Als.  It will equally depends on possible injuries the three Eastern teams might suffer. Having said that, the Cats might win two or three games since at the very end of the regular season, all the teams with an assured playoff birth won't risk injuries to key players.

Vermonter

Their next game at home against the Redblacks is their best chance. 

bobo82

Hamilton's first win ?? Just wait til' we play these guys !!! Will waffle em.....I think ? :P :o
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Users Online

94 Guests, 18 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TeddyFay, Sidney, FenderGuy69, dcmoses, Lennywasout, hendy77, ed ohmnes, RichardVeilleux, bowl450, ticats28, Argofan_1000, letsgoticats, habcat, 15_championships, ActionNews, Blackrussian63, ExPat, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 172. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)