GHT120

LOOGGGAAAANNNNN

You aren't breaking enough to get away with a negative yardage return

GHT120

I know why Nic is so big ..... he eats up entire defences 8-12 yards at a time

mike2579

nik is so gangster that even if he breaks the record he won't want the game stopped for the celebration
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

GHT120

Night night ........ old fart hitting the sack
Nothing from this point forward is my fault
 :wink:

mike2579

Chapdelaine is a bloody dork throw ur flag. There was nothing on the hollins play!!
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

mike2579

Cfl referees been chilling with soccer referees this week? What a joke...and yes Cunningham dove earlier this is getting dumber and dumber

mike2579

Chapdelaine needs to take this week off and work on red zone plays. Is he serious? Smh

mike2579

at least o'shea has balls to throw his flag for roughing the passer, chapdelaine could of done it 17 times today.

mike2579

Get Logan off special teams and make him play! That was actually very sexy

Preisst

Quote from: "mike2579"
Get Logan off special teams and make him play! That was actually very sexy

Well according to him he's not just a returner, he can do everything.
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don\'t know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

mike2579

Am i gonna have a miserable day at work watching the piece of cow crap team we call the Montreal Alouettes? Chapdelaine and Thorpe go resign live u both are jokes and laughing stokes of the cfl at this moment. And can't believe what i just watched...

hercules130

%$#&*!!!

Classic Alouettes. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
"Go Alouettes!" - Dan Marino, October 2011

ArgoT

Quote from: "hercules130"
%$#&*!!!

Classic Alouettes. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Absolutely the TD before the winning one was flag football type Defense for your team.
Sucking wind and way too easy for the BB.

mike2579

Can't believe ppl are actually blaming the league for the ending. U let a 12 point lead slip away in 2 mins. Thats called bad football team syndrome. 1 week off to digest this crap. Thank god i work 7-3 and get to go home.

RichardVeilleux

This loss hurts and it will for a long time.

I give credit to the Bombers for their play in the last 100 seconds or so, nut they must thank the referees for their win. Andrew Harris had his right knee on the ground and his right elbow down before the goal line.

I know that it will change nothing, but I surely hope that the Als will make a protest; not as if the bad call happened  with 1 minute or so remaining; it happened on the last play of the game.

The second week in a row that the referees failed the Als/made wrong calls against them.

Yes, the defence should have stopped the Bombers and the Special Teams should have gone for and not wait for the ball on the short kick, but at the end, I blame the referees.

Richard

Users Online

49 Guests, 1 User (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
AlsPal, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 139. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)