idealsheldon

Great show last night  - Seinfeld and also Gad Elmaleh who has made an amazing transition from a top Franco comic over to the Anglo side. Although I enjoy a lewd joke as much as the next guy, they both have have made their mark with strictly great observational humor.

As for tonight, more wishing, hoping, and praying. Like Okie, I`m also curious to see if Reed is right about Geno Lewis ability, or is just following a meaningless gut feeling.

But even if the Als win, we won`t be able to dance in the streets as cahoonrules wants. All those damn Orange Cones are in the way!
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

GHT120

T  -35ish miinutes

I hate 8:30 starts
Too early to "nap" .... too late to make a good nights' sleep possible when you get up at 5:30.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

Credit to the  Bombers for a perfectly played defence for the play called .... buy Darian, Darian, Darian

mike2579

Ted White with another interception, could slim shady as receiver coach be the problem. I don't get it
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

GHT120

Quote from: "mike2579"
Ted White with another interception, could slim shady as receiver coach be the problem. I don't get it
Not there I don't think, DD just didn't pick up the DE dropping into coverage.

GHT120

Nice little play to Logan ...... but he was out of bounds when hit ......

GHT120

Before the challenge is resolved, I'll say it is overturned ...... although less has been left to stand

EDIT: Glad to be wrong

mike2579

Looked like a dive to me oh well we got the td. Lets see the defence now

GHT120

Jean-Christophe Beaulieu was the 49th pick in the 2014 draft, in the 6th round.

I true 6/49 winner

Native of the great Trois Rivieres, Quebec ........ I went to school in TR with a young woman named Beaulieu, first name escapes me; wonder if she happens to be his mom?????

GHT120

Westerman is a marked man apparently (RDS he is always on the referees radar) ..... but he clearly grabbed LBJ's face mask in the post-play scuffle.

mike2579

Referees enjoy throwing flags for absolutely usess crap. Yes Winnipeg got a 15 yard penalty but they missed the tackle right in Durants knees

mike2579

Cox is just awful and this is the beginning of the season. Im worried for the rest of the season. Logan gives us 0 momentum on returns he also has gotta go!

GHT120

If you are going to take a PI at least stop the TD pass.

Two BAD plays by CC

He was moved to LB because he slipped as a DB ...... not certain he will stick around if that is where he has to play.

GHT120

Blake in t-shirt and shorts ..... upper body injury

GHT120

Some bad tackling on occasion tonight.  Harris shed several on the horse-collar tackle play and the punt to the endzone should have been stuffed inside the 10

Users Online

67 Guests, 3 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Braleyneedstogo, FootbalYouBet, Bayargonaut00, Yahoo!, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)