GHT120

mike2579

My turn to weigh in on this crap. Durant is garbage underwood needs to either sit down and read the playbook or stay in ottawa, and why are there referees in the cfl anymore? Let them play without referees and throw and flag when u feel like there is a penalty? Save money that way! Wonder why nobody wants to go to a game? 730 game finishes at 11pm!!!!
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

mike2579

On the return the player farted, the call has been overturned

mike2579

Logan has gotta go

GHT120

Quote from: "mike2579"
Logan has gotta go
There has to be a more cap-friendly player SOMEWHERE who could do no worse and hopefully better.

mike2579

Any other washed up qb we can go and trade for to try and save this franchise?

mike2579

Quote from: "GHT120"
Quote from: "mike2579"
Logan has gotta go
There has to be a more cap-friendly player SOMEWHERE who could do no worse and hopefully better.

Jesus murphy, theres no bum outta college that can catch a ball and run with it?

mike2579

2 overturned calls lol, if im these referees i quit. Why am i here i say..

GHT120

Als longstanding lack of success on reviews (by Als or opponents) continues.
It was likely the right call, but not one that was obvious.
Still feel the review crew should have 35-45 seconds from the time the flag is thrownas you can't tell me that Toronto wasn't looking at replays the whole time Campbell had the chat with the ref to explain what he was challenging.

GHT120

Playing Cox man-on-man against receivers cost the TD ...... waste of an otherwise decent half by the D ... would call it "strong" but the CommunistAfricanAmericans shot themselves in the foot as often as the Als made key plays.

mike2579

Lewis needs 30 to break the record, yay or nay he does?

mike2579

Take your playbook and shove it so predictable its sad

mike2579

Do the referees need a course on placing a ball? Ur gonna honestly tell me adams did not get 1 yard on that play?

cahoonrules86

The fix was in!

mike2579

Sit down and tell me he didn't get that 1 yard and ill shut up forever. Im done with this bush league pas rapports. Ill never give another cent to the cfl, haha im way ahead of u free tickets baby!

Users Online

69 Guests, 1 User (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Braleyneedstogo, Yahoo!, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)