argofan90

Its a contest.  Winner receives a shout out on this forum.

What will the Argos home  attendance be for their game against the  Redblacks?

I am out of the country then, so I can't attend.

I will say 17488

Grover

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Mightygoose

I'll say 12,500 due to the throwback promo and they seem to be moving well. That will still be higher than the count of the last Redblack's visit which was also mid-week.

Saying that, do we really need another Argos off field thread? Mods is there a way we can merge this with the other one?

Geez, on other hockey forums I'm part of, put a Coyotes or Hurricane attendance related thread and it's shut down before it gets going.

Lyle B. Style

Quote from: "Mightygoose"
I'll say 12,500 due to the throwback promo and they seem to be moving well. That will still be higher than the count of the last Redblack's visit which was also mid-week.

Saying that, do we really need another Argos off field thread? Mods is there a way we can merge this with the other one?

Geez, on other hockey forums I'm part of, put a Coyotes or Hurricane attendance related thread and it's shut down before it gets going.

12,800 or 12,900 would be good! Add in another 1,500 to 2,000 in paper throw-offs & the announced crowd might be as high as 15,000
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Hammertown Proud

10K?

I'd guess any more than that is from papering...which is eh-oh-kay with me :)

EastVanMark

Are we looking for actual attendance or reported?

Cause reported I'll say 12,524 actual 8,756

Xvys

Looking at the Ticketmaster map Argo tickets are being snapped up at a record pace! This portends to be the largest crowd of the season. Get your tickets early to avoid disappointment Argo fans! I'll predict 16,284 tickets sold. :)

StephenKeyes

Too, is interested in the question. What do you think about this?

argos0906

Quote from: "Xvys"
Looking at the Ticketmaster map Argo tickets are being snapped up at a record pace! This portends to be the largest crowd of the season. Get your tickets early to avoid disappointment Argo fans! I'll predict 16,284 tickets sold. :)

I predict a sellout, fist fights at the box office, scalpers being swarmed, and a screen set up with a viewing party to cater to the explosion of demand.

In all seriousness...14k

idealsheldon

It would be ironic if at some point during the season the Argos home attendance surpasses that of the Alouettes.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

prairiewolf77

Doug Flutie brings the masses out.

15k :wink:

brianjoxx

I was thinking 48,900 but my wife smacked me "remember they moved to that tiny little stadium where they play SOCCER or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Official ticket sales  17,865.     Game attendance 14,865

Lets win this one TO.                  :)  :)

mythirdname

I had given serious thought to 11,111 but then i decided not to attend so......... 11,109
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking down the stairs at a football game, a fan spots an open seat on the 50-yard line.   He asks the man sitting next to it if the seat is taken.   "No," he replies.   "I used to take my wife to all the games, but ever since she passed away, I\'ve gone alone.
"Why don’t you invite a friend?"
"I can’t. They’re all at the funeral."

argonaut11xx

the crowds for far have been pretty much "family and friends"

so the actual number depends on how many folks Doug Flutie brings with him.

hehe

I find it very sad that if they get a legit 15K people will see this as a good thing.

The Argo's should outdraw the soccer team, and there is no reason BMO shouldn't be full or close to it for all games.
I support L.G.B.T, Liberty Guns Beer Trump .Melting SNOWFLAKES is FUN. Trudeau is an IDIOT

jonny24eh

Maybe we should stop focusing on it so much,  and it won't be such a big deal. Yes it sucks, but they aren't going anywhere,  let them get on with rebuilding without so much spotlight.
The poster formerly known as jonny24.

Eat\'em raw!

Users Online

119 Guests, 11 Users (8 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cheater, dcmoses, GOTC1, Espo, DavidC, KevinRiley2, Grover, Chewbaca1973, Yahoo!, Google (6), Alexa

Most Online Today: 196. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)