Grover

He was picked up by OTT yesterday

It sure sounds like he is partaking in "He say, She say" with releasing this.  :roll:

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Taleback

Pretty much dejavou to the Lemon thing last year. The date is probably pretty close to the same also. What a joke Jones is. Newsome was bang on in questioning WTF Jones is doing on Defence.

brihind88

Sounds like a classy stand up guy.

Newsome, not Jones or Phileon.

He should be happy.  Who would want to be in that toxic poison ?

letsgoticats

I don't think it's a coincidence that these incidents keep happening with Chris Jones.

Lyle B. Style

Quote from: "letsgoticats"
I don't think it's a coincidence that these incidents keep happening with Chris Jones.
Possibility Phillion is poisoning Corky's mind -  a mind that really doesn't need any more toxins inside its limited boundaries.

Phillion was a total jerk as a player - a piece of dirty who tried to willingly hurt CFL players whenever he could. Now, his body full of fat, he's turned to personal animosity to exterminate guys he doesn't like!  :cowboy:
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

slimjim2

Just what the REBLACKS needed too,   a good DE.     Ottawa is saying  thank you Chris................ :D
 - they've been searching for a decent DE since Whiteside,  great timing.

RichardVeilleux

An error? Looking at the REDBLACKS roster, Newsome is on the 6 game injured list. I do know that he could be taken off this list anytime.

Richard

Users Online

117 Guests, 12 Users (8 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
dcmoses, GOTC1, Espo, cheater, DavidC, KevinRiley2, Grover, Chewbaca1973, raymarkca, ed ohmnes, Yahoo!, Google (6), Alexa

Most Online Today: 196. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)