Lyle B. Style

Could be a good one. Lions seen as CFL elite. Als have lots to prove!

First time this season Rotten Roddy reunited with his old bunk-mate Duane Forde!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Paolo X

What a great start by BC. It's like BC are a step ahead of Montreal even before the ball is snapped.
Best Regards, Paolo

Hammertown Proud

BC is all over the larks.

Lyle B. Style

Darian & the larks fighting their way back into the match.

I really like what Ambrosie is saying - he's funny, articulate and fully jacked about CFL.

Its a little thing but I really appreciate how he stopped talking while the play went on - in deference to the guys on the field, the ones that count.

Thought Rot & Duane were a bit miffed - but then they realized what was happening. Little thing but sometimes its the little things that are special.

His short comments on Coach Ron - classic!!!

brihind88

Normally I would say a sure win for the Lions.

However, the Lions never play well at Molson , so .............

GO LIONS GO

tabbiefanmcb

Defences beginning to rule the day here after that initial BC drive.  Teams moving the ball some but not enough to score.

Paolo X

Good Lord what is this 10 minutes of Ryan Phillips?  :roll: Shut up already guys!

Hammertown Proud

Montreal definitely ended the half strong!

Durant had a couple real strong drives.

Ambrosie sounds like he's excited about the opportunity. Good on 'em!

brihind88

Quote from: "Paolo X"
Good Lord what is this 10 minutes of Ryan Phillips?  :roll: Shut up already guys!

Never understood why broadcasters make a big deal out of players going up against their former clubs. :roll:

brihind88

Cmon Lions , turn it on already.

D is ok, but the highly promoted O needs to get going.

It is well know the Lions do not play well at Molson, but did not see this coming. :roll:

ed ohmnes

Come on durant let's take over n ow

Lyle B. Style

Still a ton of Durant mopes in Saskatchewan that cheer his every move. He's their default go-to guy after they finish lemming up for their hometown squad

tabbiefanmcb

Quote from: "brihind88"
Quote from: "Paolo X"

Never understood why broadcasters make a big deal out of players going up against their former clubs. :roll:

They have to have a "story line" to yak about!   :D  :roll:

tabbiefanmcb

Quote from: "brihind88"
Cmon Lions , turn it on already.

D is ok, but the highly promoted O needs to get going.

It is well know the Lions do not play well at Molson, but did not see this coming. :roll:

I have to say that I expected more scoring by the Leos by this point in the game.  

Interception or not?  Egregious enough - or not?  That is the question.  Wally wins that one  - otherwise he would have lost his remaining time out.

tabbiefanmcb

JJ and JJ on the move - TD coming up??  Not quite.

Users Online

107 Guests, 11 Users (8 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
raymarkca, rcon, hendy77, cheater, dcmoses, GOTC1, Espo, DavidC, Google (7), Alexa

Most Online Today: 196. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)