idealsheldon

Richard, I`d be curious to know the Als current cap situation please if you have it. Thanks.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

RichardVeilleux

Presently,Sheldon,  I have a cap of $4,507,000. for the 46 roster players;  to this amount I have added $90,000 for bonuses paid to released players such as S.J.,Bear, Mike Klassen; I also have $300,000. for players on 1 game injured list and $180,000. for players on practice roster for a total of $5,077,000. versus a max. cap of $5,150,000. Positive margin of $73,000.

I have not confirmed my numbers with Miss Raiche.

News,Sheldon, on injured players such as Giguère?

Thank you and have a nice week and particularly an enjoyable Friday night,following a win by the Als.  Me hoping!!!!

idealsheldon

Thanks Richard.

Joey Alfieri? @joeyalfieri  23m23 minutes ago

WR Sam Giguere is practicing with the first team. He might be an option vs. Calgary

@HerbZurkowsky1
@StefLogan11, who left Thursday's game with an eye injury, is practicing today. CB Jonathon Mincy is not #CFL #Als
MTL

Joey Alfieri? @joeyalfieri  9m9 minutes ago

New DB Brandon Stewart also getting reps at corner with the first team D #Alouettes

RichardVeilleux

Thanks for the information, Sheldon.

The Als cannot add too many more players,for a long time, on 1 game injured list.

Richard

idealsheldon

Quote from: "RichardVeilleux"

Thank you and have a nice week and particularly an enjoyable Friday night,following a win by the Als.  Me hoping!!!!

Richard I`m trying to have a nice week, I`m not asking for much:

- A little sunshine this summer.
- No potholes on my route to work.
- TSN 690 to stop talking about Galchenyuk all day.
- A few 1st downs from my football team.

No luck with any of these things so far!  :(

cahoonrules86

I understand the frustration, but honestly did you guys expect a 3-0 start? There are many new faces on this team and it will take time for the guys to gel.  Give them 6 , 7 or 8 games to clean up their act.   This team is good enough to go 500.  But patience is key.

idealsheldon

I had said I would give it 6 games till the bye week before drawing conclusions. But seeing the same lousy offense as the previous 4 seasons = frustration.

But you know what. I will give it another 3 games before any more complaining and hopefully won`t have to. I was starting to turn into the Herb of the forum.

But after 6 games if..........

HfxTC

Quote from: "cahoonrules86"
I understand the frustration, but honestly did you guys expect a 3-0 start? There are many new faces on this team and it will take time for the guys to gel.  Give them 6 , 7 or 8 games to clean up their act.   This team is good enough to go 500.  But patience is key.

Not really bothered by the record more so by how weak the front seven is and how poor the passing offense is. Not impressed by play calling either. JC says Jackson did not get touches in game two because he ran the wrong patterns...  :roll: What's the excuse why Nick isn't seeing the ball either? Sounds like Dad butt covering for his progeny to me.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Niagara Als

There exists a universal truth that " if what you are doing is not working then, do something else." We must make some change in the upcoming game.
 The obvious offensive change is to give Sutton more running time. If Sutton does ramble then there is a good area to do some  play action. If successful this would give the defenders some confusion and hesitance and minimize the rush.
Out OL worked well opening up holes for the running game and Durant was not really rushed.  There have been only 4 passes over 30 yards attempted. So go long more to Cunningham who has proven capable of receiving long throws. Lewis stated " I have been open to often and haven't had the ball sent my way enough"so throw more his way. Forget the favorite sons and, add another import to the receiving team. There has to be more offensive gains with more TOP for the offensive team.
On defense, must get to the opposing QB more quickly and more often. Therefore, we should use an import to hopefully improve the DL play ( that is if we do have a superior DT, The coaches would make a decision concerning a vacant LB position.

Users Online

106 Guests, 1 User (22 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
toddstattoo, Yahoo!, Google (21)

Most Online Today: 149. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)