idealsheldon

Quote from: "okie"
 Pipkin played in the 2017 Senior Bowl.  His stats in that game was 2 of 4 for 17 yards and 2 interceptions.  

That`s pretty good, he completed all his passes.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

CFL in QC

Als 32, BC 28.

RichardVeilleux

As per CFL transactions, Int. QB Antonio Pipkin was transferred to 1 game injured list. Now 3 Int. QB's on that list.

Richard

mike2579

I am not looking forward to tomorrow's game. I dont think our unexperienced backs will be able to contain Jennings and the long plays. I might eat my words but i will have a 12 pack with me in case. Yes i am on vacation
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

ed ohmnes

Durant could wake up in this one /

mike2579

This is gonna be a long game..wouldn't be suprised if bc puts up 40+ points

mike2579

Who do we got to return kicks in our lineup or next week

GHT120

Quote from: "mike2579"
While GOOD ones are not necessarily easy to find, seemingly every CB/DB/WR/SB/RB thinks they can do the job
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

This is gonna be a long game..wouldn't be suprised if bc puts up 40+ points

They still could but 6-6 is a pleasantly surprising, if unexciting, halftime score

jkm

The only good thing about this yawnfest is that the Als haven't lost - yet!  Sheesh!

Bigshot

C'est un peu ironique que les als ont libéré jovon Johnson et par la suite eu plusieurs blessés dans la tertiaire.
Ils ont libéré deandre Reaves  et maintenant Logan est blessé.  Kavis arrête de libérer des joueurs....LOL

mike2579

Steal that Jackson guy back from Toronto?

mike2579

?730 games on Thursdays finishing at 11pm...let the refs do there jobs. This league is becoming a joke. Let them play!!!!!!!?

mike2579

How can this league be taken seriously anymore? These games are live in the usa now, they must be rolling around laughing at us

mike2579

Pi call in the end zone was full of crap I swear i saw Giovinco back there

Users Online

121 Guests, 12 Users (16 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
stevehvh, Mark, Dr.Whiskey, Hamilton2005, Fred C Dobbs, meaker23, Krisiun, Sidney, bobo82, KevinRiley2, toddstattoo, pikk, Yahoo!, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 175. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)