swahgade3

Have a good one, eh?

:rockin:

BC-Boy

A bottle of Glenlivet 21 says it will be a rather pleasant day. That, some good music (Sinatra, Motorhead, Waylon) and great weather lock it in.

Vermonter

The ORBs

brihind88

Quote from: "Vermonter"

Thanks for being a good neighbour EH

aulcee

Quote from: "BC-Boy"
A bottle of Glenlivet 21 says it will be a rather pleasant day. That, some good music (Sinatra, Motorhead, Waylon) and great weather lock it in.

A man who knows his Scotch!Glenlivet is my go to nonpeaty scotch . I'm  a bit partial to the18 year old but 21 is really good as well.I like  your musical  tastes as well.I am going to finish my day by watching the Blue lay a thumping on the green.It would be the perfect end to my Canada 150 day

Aerial

Love you all, I'm on my third breskie after a swig or two of Gibsons and Gibsons Finest!  8)

Go Canada Day 150 Go!  CFL fans are the best in the nation!!!!!   :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

BC-Boy

Quote from: "aulcee"
Quote from: "BC-Boy"

A man who knows his Scotch!Glenlivet is my go to nonpeaty scotch . I'm  a bit partial to the18 year old but 21 is really good as well.I like  your musical  tastes as well.I am going to finish my day by watching the Blue lay a thumping on the green.It would be the perfect end to my Canada 150 day

Yeah, the 18 is fantastic! The 21 has a few vanilla notes and seems to leave a light cinnamon after all is said and done and I love that.  Good Lord, we get screwed on the price of Scotch in Canada :x  The 21 (even before tax) is over $200. in BC. Grrrrr

I don't smoke because I'm a singer, but sometimes I'll go full cigar while enjoying a few doubles :cowboy:

Users Online

117 Guests, 12 Users (8 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
dcmoses, GOTC1, Espo, cheater, DavidC, KevinRiley2, Grover, Chewbaca1973, raymarkca, ed ohmnes, Yahoo!, Google (6), Alexa

Most Online Today: 196. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)