HfxTC

Quote from: "ro1313"
Honestly its a 10 minute drive

I live in the area

It's not just while the covering the distance, you have to round up the stragglers, make sure nothing or nobody was forgotten, the whole thing was a PITA in my opinion.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

GHT120

Quote from: "HfxTC"
Honestly its a 10 minute drive

I live in the area

It's not just while the covering the distance, you have to round up the stragglers, make sure nothing or nobody was forgotten, the whole thing was a PITA in my opinion.
Unpack the bus on arrival, re-pack at departure; allow extra time to account for delays.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

ro1313

I'm not defending it
I'm not for it
I just don't think its as a big a deal as you guys

tony

I'm not defending it
I'm not for it
I just don't think its as a big a deal as you guys

Coaches and players are probably for it.

idealsheldon

Kind of ironic that Trestman and Popp have to deal with the yellow school buses these days.

The Argos, meanwhile, held their first day of practice at their new base located at Don Bosco, a high school that closed its doors for good this past academic year.
Players, coaches, support staff will gather at the site for meetings and film work and will bus it to a local field, which will include the Argos’ former home at Downsview Park.
Much like every penny counts in a salary cap world such as the CFL, every minute is valued in a league where coaches are limited in how many hours they have access with players.
As such, all media interviews will be held at the Don Bosco site following practice.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/06/ricky-ray-could-return-against-the-alouettes

I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Users Online

103 Guests, 1 User (20 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
toddstattoo, Yahoo! (2), Google (18)

Most Online Today: 149. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)