The Last Word

big time choke by the cat's offense and defense in the final quarter.  Terrible underthrow by Collaros in the fourth into resulting in an INT instead of a potential field goal.  Offense also fails to convert a 2nd and 4 with 1.5 minutes left which would have more or less finished the Eskies.  Cat's defense promptly gives up 75 yards of real estate in 40 seconds.  The curse lives...

Johnny Ticat slayer

Quote from: "The Last Word"
big time choke by the cat's offense and defense in the final quarter.  Terrible underthrow by Collaros in the fourth into resulting in an INT instead of a potential field goal.  Offense also fails to convert a 2nd and 4 with 1.5 minutes left which would have more or less finished the Eskies.  Cat's defense promptly gives up 75 yards of real estate in 40 seconds.  The curse lives...

You can blame REINEBOLD and Austin for this loss. It has nothing to do with a curse related to Bob Young.
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

EastVanMark

Ya that Bob Young guy really doesn't know anything. What the Cats need is a REAL owner like Lonie Glieberman.  :cowboy:

The Last Word

Another week, another pasting of the Ticats..all under the ownership of Bob Young.  I have to give credit to him - it's takes a special kind of talent to assemble the management, coaching and players capable of putting together the worst start in Ticats history!

Aerial

Takes a special talent for sure but he's a great owner I say.  He gives it all he has even if the results just don't show up on the scoreboard.  This was an excellent team as we know we Grey Cup appearances.  Just not his time now. 
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

The Last Word

Takes a special talent for sure but he's a great owner I say.  He gives it all he has even if the results just don't show up on the scoreboard.  This was an excellent team as we know we Grey Cup appearances.  Just not his time now.
It will never be his time.  The ticats will never win a Grey Cup as long as he is the owner.

Aerial

Why do you say that?  Makes no sense to me.  The team just doesn't have the guns right now.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Users Online

85 Guests, 8 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cflisthebest, batkinson001, Sidney, TeddyFay, FenderGuy69, dcmoses, Lennywasout, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 172. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)