Saskfan4life

Quote from: "JimmytheGreek "
Quote from: "StormRider1"
We sucked.... like I have been saying, cheap money, cheap team... only thing I seen that was positive was a D line. On the bright side, if this bad play continues... bye bye jones, you (putts) (puttz)  

There fixed it for ya ;)

No you didn't. It's actually putz.

As for the BC game, I must say the last of our qb's looked very Durant-like when he was fighting through a tackle to successfully complete one of his passes. Big potential there.

nythril

Quote from: Saskfan4life
Didn't take long for me to reel one in in the Bummer's chat room... ;-)

I echo the karma thing about keeping team areas safe zones. I am a die hard Rider fan as well but we have to accept the fact that its going to be a tough season. I suspect we will do much better in the win column this season but not enough to make the playoffs. I hope I am wrong but I will measure success this year in team effort and finding someone to build on at QB ..... not the win column.

Also for Jones  .... they better have him on a short leash this season....... He has no excuses left for not fielding a competitive team

Users Online

95 Guests, 12 Users (18 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
alphamale111, PTBO Dave, brianjoxx, 97valkyrie, Hamilton2005, mycko75, Mightygoose, VICIOUSCIRCLE, DisplacedCatsFan, sully, RM14, Yahoo!, Google (15), Baidu, Alexa

Most Online Today: 160. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)