aulcee

Another good move by Walters.An excellent prospect for little cost.You could basicly add this into the Drew Willy trade.The gift that just keeps giving. :thup:

Lyle B. Style

Quote from: "papazoola"
......Looks like we picked up a Danny Vandervoort 'clone', in the supplemental, for a third round pic in 18' (which we have two of)....Took a look at Drew Wolitarsky on vid. and was quite impressed... Solid looking kid...good hands and at 6'3 ..220...he makes a nice target..His stats. are up there and everything he did was equal to Vandervoort or better...Don't know how Walters followed or stashed this guy but if he works out  :thup:  he fills a real need at canuck receiver...Looking forward to seeing him in BluenGold :rockin:

On paper I like this move a whole lot better than the selection of Blind Faith with Walter's #1.

I suspect they'll hide Faith on the active roster for the next few games - or assign him a designated injury that enables him to keep getting paid and re-integrating himself into practice/conditioning sessions!

My fear is a few so-called scouts pulled the wool over Walter's face on the #1 pick - and almost every other CFL team breathed a sigh of relief - as it didn't impair their choices one iota!    :cowboy:

aulcee

Quote from: "Lyle B. Style"
......Looks like we picked up a Danny Vandervoort 'clone', in the supplemental, for a third round pic in 18' (which we have two of)....Took a look at Drew Wolitarsky on vid. and was quite impressed... Solid looking kid...good hands and at 6'3 ..220...he makes a nice target..His stats. are up there and everything he did was equal to Vandervoort or better...Don't know how Walters followed or stashed this guy but if he works out  :thup:  he fills a real need at canuck receiver...Looking forward to seeing him in BluenGold :rockin:

On paper I like this move a whole lot better than the selection of Blind Faith with Walter's #1.

I suspect they'll hide Faith on the active roster for the next few games - or assign him a designated injury that enables him to keep getting paid and re-integrating himself into practice/conditioning sessions!

My fear is a few so-called scouts pulled the wool over Walter's face on the #1 pick - and almost every other CFL team breathed a sigh of relief - as it didn't impair their choices one iota!    :cowboy:

So you jump on Walters draft picks in almost every comment you make Nate.The Bombers haven't been on TV so that means you must have attended training camp and the home preseason  game to have decided these draft picks are a disaster.What is it exactly  that you have seen personaly that you dislike so much.I actually haven't  seen you write any thing concrete about the particulars that make them such a flop before  a single game has been played.I know you made a comment about a negative about Ekakitie you had seen on MBB but surely you don't  give that any creedance  as you were banned from that forum I believe (and OB as well?.)I'm  just curious what you have seen with your own,knowledgeable eyes?

LeBird

Quote from: "aulcee"

So you jump on Walters draft picks in almost every comment you make Nate.The Bombers haven't been on TV so that means you must have attended training camp and the home preseason  game to have decided these draft picks are a disaster.What is it exactly  that you have seen personaly that you dislike so much.I actually haven't  seen you write any thing concrete about the particulars that make them such a flop before  a single game has been played.I know you made a comment about a negative about Ekakitie you had seen on MBB but surely you don't  give that any creedance  as you were banned from that forum I believe (and OB as well?.)I'm  just curious what you have seen with your own,knowledgeable eyes?

:rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:

LeBird

Quote from: "aulcee"

:rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:

Users Online

71 Guests, 0 Users (4 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (4)

Most Online Today: 119. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)