idealsheldon

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/2017/05 ... alouettes/

I think this is pretty positive news and makes up somewhat for the practice field challenges the team has.

I know some CFL teams have offered travel packages for fans to attend road games travelling on the same charter as the team. Perhaps an option for the future.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

HfxTC

That's a sweet perk! Considering the ridiculous seating configuration of regional jets. Can you imagine a 6.6 320 pound man sitting in economy on a Tango flight. Probably more painful than playing the game.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

ro1313

Nice!
Too bad its a 737 and not a CS300

Maybe this means more fan planes

ro1313

How long until someone cries that it should be part of the salary cap

Fans  not other teams

HfxTC

Quote from: "ro1313"
How long until someone cries that it should be part of the salary cap

Fans  not other teams

I'm sure some Rider fans have already come up with it  :lol:
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

ro1313

Ill post it in the main forum

ro1313

Last year's fan plane

idealsheldon

Quote from: "ro1313"
Last year's fan plane

Wow, looks like a full plane. Hope the players didn`t have to fly commercial. :D
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

ro1313

I just bought my tickets for the fan plane game to Toronto Aug 19th   Ill let you know what it was like

disciplineandpunish

This is nice, but a regular practice field would be better.
"I coach good players a lot better than I coach bad players." -Mark Nelson

Chuggabunch

What's up y'all. It's been awhile!

The fan plane is this Saturday. Who's going? I am (ro1313, Lestaf and his wife are too). It was a great time last year and I highly recommend it. I managed to get almost all of the players and coaching staff to sign my bass drum head which was proudly displayed at Les Gars Qui Vivent Grey Cup tailgate party last year in Toronto.

For those of you who went last year, my sincerest apologies. I'm the guy you waited for on the tarmack in Mirabel :-\. First round of drinks are on me (I owe you that at the very least).haha. I promise not to be late this year. Believe me, I heard it from the good folks at the Alouettes front office this morning.

Cheers and see you Saturday. 

Le Chugg
If it\'s too loud, your too old!!

tony

The fan plane is this Saturday. Who's going? I am (ro1313, Lestaf and his wife are too). It was a great time last year and I highly recommend it. I managed to get almost all of the players and coaching staff to sign my bass drum head which was proudly displayed at Les Gars Qui Vivent Grey Cup tailgate party last year in Toronto.

For those of you who went last year, my sincerest apologies. I'm the guy you waited for on the tarmack in Mirabel :-\. First round of drinks are on me (I owe you that at the very least).haha. I promise not to be late this year. Believe me, I heard it from the good folks at the Alouettes front office this morning.

Le Chugg
Enjoy and have fun flying the friendly skies.
Share the pictures!

ro1313

I'm the guy you waited for on the tarmack in Mirabel :-\.
SO that's why the email I got yesterday said....."We wont wait for you if you are late"

tony

As a long time bus driver once said many many years ago, "If you are not here when we leave, make sure you have a camera to take a picture of the back of the bus".

slimjim2

For those of you who went last year, my sincerest apologies. I'm the guy you waited for on the tarmack in Mirabel :-\. First round of drinks are on me (I owe you that at the very least).haha. I promise not to be late this year. Believe me, I heard it from the good folks at the Alouettes front office this morning.

Le Chugg
Just a reminder that there is no tailgate this weekend because of the CNE,  no $4 beers!!

Users Online

48 Guests, 2 Users (5 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
seamack3, Yahoo!, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 124. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)