Migs

I think the myth of Young being fat outta shape has been debunked.  

https://youtu.be/0D4vcCpdxeQ

sambo42

It looks like a Nike(or similar company) commercial... if he is in shape, good for him, but still doesn't make him the saviour, nor does it mean he will make the team... his performance will... and that is the big question mark surrounding him... can he play, and make a difference? I just don't see it happening... drink all the Kool-Aid you like, but until he proves himself(and for the record, I hope he can), we will have to wait to see how he reacts in actual game situations... to me, that will speak volumes as to wether he can/can't play in this league.

Migs

Quote from: "sambo42"
It looks like a Nike(or similar company) commercial... if he is in shape, good for him, but still doesn't make him the saviour, nor does it mean he will make the team... his performance will... and that is the big question mark surrounding him... can he play, and make a difference? I just don't see it happening... drink all the Kool-Aid you like, but until he proves himself(and for the record, I hope he can), we will have to wait to see how he reacts in actual game situations... to me, that will speak volumes as to wether he can/can't play in this league.

Drink Kool aid?  What are you talking about?  Young has to earn his way onto the roster just like everyone else, including CFL vets.  

The reason I posted this video is to show Young is not fat & outta shape like many haters claimed him to be.

sambo42

Seriously? Who is the one that keeps posting on Vince Young? Everytime a thread like this is posted, it should automatically be locked just like the other ones eventually were... all you are doing is being a Chris Jones shill... or will break your legs jumping off he Young bandwagon like the countless other times you turned on former Rider players, coaches, GMs? After all it is your M.O.

Migs

Seriously? Who is the one that keeps posting on Vince Young? Everytime a thread like this is posted, it should automatically be locked just like the other ones eventually were... all you are doing is being a Chris Jones shill... or will break your legs jumping off he Young bandwagon like the countless other times you turned on former Rider players, coaches, GMs? After all it is your M.O.

Seriously?

What is wrong with posting about Vince Young? He is a quarterback on a CFL roster.  This video of him is CFL newsworthy given that it shows he's in shape & taking this seriously.

sambo42

I'm willing to talk about any CFL subject... try posting something other than a VY or new Mosaic thread... for a change

letsgoticats

I'm not sure how 30 seconds of clips proves he's in game shape, but sure, start another Vince Young thread  :lol:

Migs

Quote from: "letsgoticats"
I'm not sure how 30 seconds of clips proves he's in game shape, but sure, start another Vince Young thread  :lol:
It shows that hes not fat & out of shape (like some on here claimed) & that he's taking this seriously.   It's quite amusing how much angst this is bringing some of you.  Fascinating, really.

letsgoticats

Quote from: "Migs"
It shows that hes not fat & out of shape (like some on here claimed) & that he's taking this seriously.   It's quite amusing how much angst this is bringing some of you.  Fascinating, really.

:lol: you're the one that keeps posting about him.

But how does that show he's in game shape?  He's not 300 lbs, but that doesn't mean he's ready to play professional football.

RedandWhite

Everytime a thread like this is posted, it should automatically be locked just like the other ones eventually were...

...just to be clear, the previous threads were locked not because they were about VY but because they spiraled into monkey-poo flinging name-calling insult fests between certain posters...if everyone involved can keep it from spoiling then great! the forum should have a topic on this development in the riders camp...

...that being said, Vegas hasn't posted the odds on how this thread pans out...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it\'s all dark.

RedandWhite

But how does that show he's in game shape?

....the OP didn't make that claim, only that VY appears to be in better shape than previously thought...from that video I would agree that he looks like he is in pretty decent shape still...can he read a defense? can he scramble and keep track of his receivers? can he take a blind-side hit and hold onto the ball?  no, the video doesn't speak to that....all will be revealed I suppose...

letsgoticats

Quote from: "RedandWhite"
But how does that show he's in game shape?

....the OP didn't make that claim, only that he appears to be in better shape than previously thought...

Does he though?  He looks like the same guy we saw at the press conference, in workout clothes instead of a suit.  I don't see how this video tells us anything.

Migs

Quote from: "RedandWhite"
Everytime a thread like this is posted, it should automatically be locked just like the other ones eventually were...

...just to be clear, the previous threads were locked not because they were about VY but because they spiraled into monkey-poo flinging name-calling insult fests between certain posters...if everyone involved can keep it from spoiling then great! the forum should have a topic on this development in the riders camp...

Well said.  Mini camp in a couple weeks is gonna be very interesting.   Word is ESPN, FOXsports, & others will be there.   Great exposure for the CFL.

RedandWhite

Does he though?

...my opinion, yes...everyone has their own opinion...

Preisst

how do we know this video is current?  Could have been from 6 or 7 years ago as far as I can tell.....
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

Users Online

154 Guests, 8 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
JoeyT, Dr.Whiskey, PTBO Dave, safetyblitz, 150GAGE, Hamilton2005, bobo82, raymarkca, Yahoo!, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 216. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)