bwf029

TSN's Dave Naylor tweeted today:

@TSNDaveNaylor    Sources say mutual agreement between Jeffery Orridge and CFL to part ways, understanding through two years it has not been a good fit.  #CFL
(10:46 AM - 12 Apr 2017)

@TSNDaveNaylor   Am led to believe today's CFL announcement will not mean Orridge's immediate departure.  Expected to stay in role through the spring. #CFL
(10:49 AM - 12 Apr 2017)

Personal comment:  It's about time...

woody

Thank you...Yes...this guy was a hiring mistake right away. Please take that stupid logo with you too. Glad the BofG listened to the fans.
I believe Cookie Gilchrist is the most complete football player of all time. He belongs in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame!

Garney 26

Ouch! The comments have not been favourable!

Grover

Could our very own Scott Mitchell step forward?

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

ticats28

HfxTC

Quote from: "Grover"

LMAO
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

schmenger

Go far away troll.

Mark

Quote from: "schmenger"
Go far away troll.

?

HfxTC

Quote from: "schmenger"
Go far away troll.

Yeah in a Galaxy far, far away would Scott Mitchell be made CFL boss. The 70's called and they want their suit back.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

slimjim2

Quote from: "ticats28"
Pinball

Great motivational speaker but they need a business person with contacts that can also negotiate TV contracts, advertising,  marketing etc

HfxTC

In the CFL the Commish is a phoney title anyway. He's really a glorified Office Manager.

Grover

Quote from: "HfxTC"
In the CFL the Commish is a phoney titled anyway. He's really a glorified Office Manager.

A glorified manager that pulls in a $1M/yr salary. :wink:

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

letsgoticats

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HfxTC

Quote from: "HfxTC"
In the CFL the Commish is a phoney titled anyway. He's really a glorified Office Manager.

A glorified manager that pulls in a $1M/yr salary. :wink:

Nowhere near that money. Where do you get that ?

TeddyFay

Duane Forde?  Anyone, anyone,  Rod Black, anyone anyone :wink:

Users Online

106 Guests, 10 Users (10 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RBFan2014, KevinRiley2, Mightygoose, Grover, letsgoticats, ExPat, Hamilton2005, RichardVeilleux, Yahoo!, Google (9)

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)