HfxTC

Teams were given SMS audit reports a couple weeks ago. Still no public information from the league. I Swear the CFL is run like the Mob  :lol:
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

PTBO Dave

Cool. Do you think if I tell people I'm a Moderator for the Mob they'll treat me with more respect?

depopulationINC

Quote from: "HfxTC"
Teams were given SMS audit reports a couple weeks ago. Still no public information from the league. I Swear the CFL is run like the Mob  :lol:

It wasn't 2 weeks ago, it was on the 31st and were given 1 week waiting period for reviews and appeals, then it was going to the media...that puts that "to the media" date on this last Friday, meaning the media will likely get a report today (first business day since the waiting period ended). Now if there is some major appeal perhaps it will take a bit longer.

bobo82

Quote from: "PTBO Dave"
Cool. Do you think if I tell people I'm a Moderator for the Mob they'll treat me with more respect?

Introducing the CFL Board of Directors............. 8)  :cowboy:
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

HfxTC

I recognize Wally on the left but who are the others ?  :D

HfxTC

Quote from: "depopulationINC"

It wasn't 2 weeks ago, it was on the 31st and were given 1 week waiting period for reviews and appeals, then it was going to the media...that puts that "to the media" date on this last Friday, meaning the media will likely get a report today (first business day since the waiting period ended). Now if there is some major appeal perhaps it will take a bit longer.

We shall see.

depopulationINC

If they meant 7 business days it would be a couple more days I suppose...this would be day 6

papazoola

I recognize Wally on the left but who are the others ?  :D

......Yep ...it looks like the cannoli king back in the day when he was an Alouette :P ...The other good fellas are serving time in some other occupation....namely making little ones out of big ones......I just hope they weren't involved in the auditing  :D
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

slimjim2

But the league is not public and seven of the teams are privately owned.     Why would we need to know about details about an SMS audit?      The CFL has announced in the past if a team exceeded the SMS and that they were fined,  what more do you want to know about an audit?

HfxTC

Quote from: "slimjim2"

But the league is not public and seven of the teams are privately owned.     Why would we need to know about details about an SMS audit?      The CFL has announced in the past if a team exceeded the SMS and that they were fined,  what more do you want to know about an audit?

Nothing more mikem

depopulationINC

Quote from: "slimjim2"

Nothing more mikem

yup...off-season hijinx and a point of interest for sure this year as we know there were a couple teams pretty tight on it.

I also wonder if they would hold off announcing anything until potential appeal processes are complete.  For example, there has been a rumor that the Als will likely go over (I believe it was Herb who originally tabled that)...what if they are say nickle and dime around a tier and feel that they have a valid appeal to draw themselves under...probably something that could prolong an announcement date dependent on how long it takes to process.

Grover

When the Riders were over the cap in the 2013 season(+$17.9K), it was announced on April 23rd 2014

When the TiCats were over the Cap in the 2014 season(+$8.9K), it was announced on April 13th 2015

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

brianjoxx

Quote from: "PTBO Dave"

Probably will big TIME.       If you say your a reporter most will have that edged in stone. HOWEVER 50% of news is jack up for sales and $$$$$$$. Get back to the future??

HfxTC

Lyle B. Style

Perhaps this was the final sour quart of milk that sealed Joffrey Orridge's fate?

But like most things "sealed" we'll never find out!

I'm sure Joffrey signed a beaut of a non-disclosure after being told that's the only way he'd be getting his money for this year!   :cowboy:
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Users Online

129 Guests, 7 Users (12 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
kfan, bobo82, rhymes with orange, raymarkca, Evil Doctor, rpaege, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 300. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)