Ryan Rishaug?Verified account
@TSNRyanRishaug

Ed Hervey has been relieved of his duties as Eskimos GM

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

cflisthebest

I want to know Why!
A Proud member of the Rider Nation!

HfxTC

Not confirmed yet. Rhodes is going to make an announcement maybe his illness is serious and he's leaving. I'd wait for confirmation on this.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Grover

Quote from: "HfxTC"
Not confirmed yet. Rhodes is going to make an announcement maybe his illness is serious and he's leaving. I'd wait for confirmation on this.

I agree, I changed the title of the thread accordingly.

Eskimos President and CEO Len Rhodes is scheduled to make a major organizational announcement today at 11 a.m. local time.

Mightygoose

TSN is reporting it as being fired

http://www.tsn.ca/eskimos-fire-general- ... y-1.718178

But yes, more details to some I presume at the presser. Otherwsie, an odd time to fire a GM

HfxTC

Rhodes was diagnosed with Cancer, might have to do with that is all I'm saying. Firing Hervey six weeks from the start of the season seems a little odd.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

RedandWhite

Quote from: "cflisthebest"
I want to know Why!

...I, on the other hand, would like to know why?
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it\'s all dark.

Grover

The Esks aren't even allowed to speak to other CFL teams about possible replacement GM's

Only GM's available immediately are promoting from within their Organization,
or Barker or  ex MTL Asst GM Joey Abrams

HfxTC

Might have something to do with the audit ? or financial situation of the football ops ?

Taleback

Quote from: "Grover"
The Esks aren't even allowed to speak to other CFL teams about possible replacement GM's

Or Taman.

cflisthebest

Quote from: "Taleback"

Or Taman.

Sure if they want to suck!
A Proud member of the Rider Nation!

LeStaf

Quote from: "Taleback"

Or Taman.

Ou le gĂ©nial Danny Maciocia! Selon Herb Zurkowsky, c'est le meilleur...  :twisted:
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

Preisst

Perhaps Chris Jones will bolt to the Eskimos...... :lol:
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don\'t know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

papazoola

.....Sounds like a firing for some egregious behaviour...What could of Hervey done to get the pink slip??>>>>inquiring CFL'ers want to know :roll:
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

HfxTC

Quote from: "papazoola"
.....Sounds like a firing for some egregious behaviour...What could of Hervey done to get the pink slip??>>>>inquiring CFL'ers want to know :roll:

He's pretty abrasive but he put a good product on the field every year. They better have a sure bet to replace him and that ain't Barker.

Users Online

89 Guests, 6 Users (5 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mightygoose, sth1988, dcmoses, Chestmaster, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 172. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)