argonaut11xx

Sounds like every season ticket holder is getting up to 10 free tickets for the exhibition game. They did this last year also.

Not a good omen.

There is a buzz amongst Argonaut fans, but a silence beyond that group. I really wish the casual GTA sports fan would give the Argo's a chance.

I also don't think that Jeffery's commercial is going to put 15 people in the stands at BMO.
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don\'t need a "safe space" ever...

Argofan_1000

Quote from: "argonaut11xx"
Sounds like every season ticket holder is getting up to 10 free tickets for the exhibition game. They did this last year also.

Not a good omen.

There is a buzz amongst Argonaut fans, but a silence beyond that group. I really wish the casual GTA sports fan would give the Argo's a chance.

I also don't think that Jeffery's commercial is going to put 15 people in the stands at BMO.

Casual fans follow the crowd. It will be up to us to create a buzz so people will follow. It will be up to the team to do their part.

Rogers Sportsnet did a poll and they asked if Canadians viewed the CFL as a Iconic in Canada and 60 + % said yes so the fans are still there. I will post it

Users Online

75 Guests, 0 Users (6 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (6)

Most Online Today: 119. Most Online Ever: 225 (Aug 15 2017, 11:52 AM)